PK_Harbour Free for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK_Harbour Free for all

Harbour gameplay - wasnt sure to post this, want playing exactlly on top form, and a couple of embaressing deaths (5:00 :shakehead )

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81TS0qnty8[/media]

This is a remake from CoD2, right? I never played it but the map looks pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by a civilian View Post
      This is a remake from CoD2, right? I never played it but the map looks pretty cool
      It's a remake from Call of Duty (1).

Comment

Originally posted by a civilian View Post
        Feel free to download it here:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Great! Always liked that map!

Comment

That was the best rifles only map.

Comment

Nice ending.

Comment

Nice to see someone show things as they really happened & not edited so we all think how 'great' the player is. We all have bad days, brings back memories of old that map.

Comment

Originally posted by death-or-glory View Post
                  Nice to see someone show things as they really happened & not edited so we all think how 'great' the player is. We all have bad days, brings back memories of old that map.

Been doing these custom map vids just to show the gameplay - and not how super dooper I am - Think in every single one I've done I'm managed to capture myself landing on my own nade :laugh:

Tell ya what though, been a while since I've done a straight forward Death match - a rude awakening was had :cry: still managed to finish the game I think it was 2+ kills over deaths (not 2 x - 2+ 24 for 22 something like that)

Good map though would love a game of TDM on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X