Intentionally or to balance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginnix View Post
    yea i think so. i wish there was no overheat for support guns and no reload like the game Painkiller :P.
    one another thing pisses me off about support is it's crosshair thing. takes too long to get back to its normal place for example when you are running and you need to prone immediately to shoot at an enemey. all the bullets are wasted till the crosshair get backs to normal.
    Practice with it, realigning the support crosshair isn't too difficult if you immediately prone and start firing instantly, as the fire rate brings it in faster. You don't need to care about your accuracy or missing the target as you've basically got infinite ammo beyond reloads, so keep firing and keep the gun as warm as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Marche View Post
      I have gotten myself into the habit of reloading everytime when there isnt a full out battle. E.g. Running from Harbour to Toll in Camp G.

Sure, I may waste a few bullets but you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
      I don't find the reload time to be slow relative to potential reality. If you are getting killed alot reloading, you are doing something wrong. Pick the quiet spots, or as Marche said, do it while running to new areas.

And why else would they make a sidearm and knife for?

Comment

ah yea. i will try practicing with crosshair aligning thanks Lolyn.

but one time i was running in Camp G. to the base in the middle and I was reloading, immediately a guy popped up in front of me and i got killed. i think that was just bad luck no doubt that you should not be alone in this game. must be in a squad always. i mean when there is a squad play with good people this game becomes the best but if you play as a lonewolf it's not fun at all and servers lack of these people. i really want a squad play along with role playing, so we dont get killed and respawn frequently, our squad mates will help.

Comment

Working...
        X