No announcement yet.

Killcam, loading animation interrupted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killcam, loading animation interrupted.

I'm sure you have seen this already, you get killed bysomeone and on the KC, you see him reloading an then suddenly, the animation stops and he shoots you.
    At first I thought this was down to lag, but I've found there is a glitch that lets you reload as fast as you reload with Sleight Of Hand, without actually having Sleight Of Hand...

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
    I've found there is a glitch that lets you reload as fast as you reload with Sleight Of Hand, without actually having Sleight Of Hand...
    Man, I know that sure don't happen to me. If I dont have SOH it seems to take forever to reload.

Comment

you mean they switch`weapons like is CSS?

Comment

I think its that the animation starts from the beginning everytime, so when the kill cam starts the "killer" maby was in the middle of the reloading and was finnished when he shot u, only that in kill cam it shows the whole animation... hard to explain.. hope u understand... ^^

Comment

Just like spectating. When you switch from a guy that is reloading, then switch to another person then switch back, you see the guy zooming in seemingly while reloading but really it's just lag. Not a glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
            I think its that the animation starts from the beginning everytime, so when the kill cam starts the "killer" maby was in the middle of the reloading and was finnished when he shot u, only that in kill cam it shows the whole animation... hard to explain.. hope u understand... ^^
            I understand

And i think you're correct

Comment

Ok, there is a glitch though that let's you reload as fast as with SOH, even without it :S It looks like what you see on KC, guy is in mid reloading and suddenly starts shooting.

Comment

Spartan, something similar happened:

The guy was loading his RPD without the sleight of hand-type animation, and halfway through the reload animation he brought up his sights and shot me.

Really strange.

Comment

It's lag...as previously stated, when Kill cam starts, if he is reloading, it starts the animation over again for you, so it looks like he shoots while mid reload, but in reality he was already reloaded you just didn't see it.

Comment

Usually what happens is if someone kills you, then reloads, the killcam shows the reload animation even though they're actually reloading after they killed you, it stops the animation when the clock hits zero and they kill you.

Works the same as if you're spectating someone and they start to reload, when you spawn you'll have the reload animation going but you can fire the instant you spawn and stop the animation.

I've been spectating my brother in the past and he throws a grenade right when I spawn and the animation plays as though I'm throwing the grenade.

For added fun, try to get someone together with you and time it just right so that they're climbing into a window right when you spawn, your player will spawn midway through the climb animation and be stuck like that until you switch weapons or crouch. Everything seems normal to you, but for others it looks like your gun is at your side and you're climbing and invisible object.

Comment

Once your clip 'appears' to be replenished (HUD) you can quickly swap weapons, swap back, and fire. I used to do it a lot when I didn't play hardcore.

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
                      Pretty much.

Comment

What he said^

Comment

It's like when you spectacte someone reloading their AK-47, and you happen to be using one too and yours reloads for some awkward reason.

Or when you change spectators and the Bolt action Sniper rifles constantly use the same bolt action reload animation.

Comment

Working...
                          X