This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rank up ?

i have the required points to rank up to sergant, but is not letting me. can someone tell me why?

On weekends, it takes longer for all your gained points to register, usually because of the increase in the amount of people playing at one time. Wait until your profile updates, then next time you log in and play, and get a point, it will promote you.

Comment

In before the usual flame... Nefarious do you even play games anymore?

Comment

What happens to me is once i get my required points for the rank, i'll disconnect from the server and join another, kill one player than it promotes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
          In before the usual flame... Nefarious do you even play games anymore?
          Trackmania here and there. Although, I do plan to eventually re-install CoD2 if I ever decide to get around to it. Games just aren't as important as they use to be.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Nefarious
            On weekends, it takes longer for all your gained points to register, usually because of the increase in the amount of people playing at one time. Wait until your profile updates, then next time you log in and play, and get a point, it will promote you.

thanks that did work

Comment

zomg where is da promotion!!1!!1!1!!!

Comment

If I had a nickel for every time someone posted something like this ..

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                  you'd have nickel poisoning...

Comment

Indeed, and I would be in hospital. And if I went to a bad hospital I would get raped. And if I was raped I'd be traumatized for the rest of my life. So yeah, stop posting this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                      Indeed, and I would be in hospital. And if I went to a bad hospital I would get raped. And if I was raped...
                      You had me at rape

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                        just was asking a question you ****

Comment

Working...
                        X