Drewsly Knifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewsly
    no i forget the server i was on but it will prob be hard to find a server like that again
    Did you ever look at the scoreboard in the video? Do you have a higher res version stashed somewhere? Did you get any screens of the scoreboard?

Comment

The video seems quite choppy...was the server that laggy, or is this a result of video editing?

Comment

yeah if you are a good player you dont need martydom..

Comment

no i had very low FPS because i was recording with fraps it was really bad but i still managed to knife a good lot of people lol even with all that lag i would of done better if i wasnt laging and i do have a higher res version of the vid so i will post a screen shot of the scoreboard later for you

Comment

no i had very low FPS because i was recording with fraps it was really bad but i still managed to knife a good lot of people lol even with all that lag i would of done better if i wasnt laging and i do have a higher res version of the vid so i will post a screen shot of the scoreboard later for you
            If you want a smoother game next time...instead of using FRAPS, record your session using the built-in demo recorder function in the game. Then you can play it back later on and record that using FRAPS.

If you don't know how to do this, do a quick forum search, as it has been talked about a fair bit here in the Media section.

Comment

Honestly, it looks like you raided a server where they were trying to play a Sniper battle. Using the knife in CoD4 is not real challenging, it's more situational than skill-based.

Do you listen to that music because you find it enjoyable? :dead:

I'm not hating, just not thinking that this vid really stands out that much. Perhaps I've just seen real knifing experts like TimSad at work in Battlefield games and that was pretty incredible.

Comment

thanks whiskey i didnt know that! i will look into it next time i make a vid

BTW Sonic i dont normally will listen to at the drive much anymore i grew out of them when i was like 15 i just thought that it would suit the vid i listen to stuff like Rodrigo Y Gabriela Tom Waits Jeff Buckly Redneck manafesto and Mars Volta i also made a BF 2142 vid of me knifing if you want to see! HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly View Post
                  thanks whiskey i didnt know that! i will look into it next time i make a vid
                  No prob. Here's the link in case you can't find it: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=135140

Be sure to read and follow all the instructions carefully, particularly that you have to MAKE a demo folder in ModWarfare in order to play back your recorded session.

Comment

Thanks Again Whiskey

Comment

and i do have a higher res version of the vid so i will post a screen shot of the scoreboard later for you
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly View Post
                        ...snip...

BTW Sonic i dont normally will listen to at the drive much anymore i grew out of them when i was like 15 i just thought that it would suit the vid i listen to stuff like Rodrigo Y Gabriela Tom Waits Jeff Buckly Redneck manafesto and Mars Volta i also made a BF 2142 vid of me knifing if you want to see! HERE
                        Nice 2142 knifing vid (I muted it). You were on a rampage, were you not? Good times. :salute:

Comment

lol ya that was a good round in 2142 that was my second attempt at making a film the first attempt i got 24 and there was 30 ticks left next thing i know i was Banned from the server for using a knife bot lol if only then seen the footage!

so i take it you dont like the Mars Volta well you should compared to rock music comin out now adays it is completly different which is hard to find in
                          such a saturated industry... but if rock is not your thing i understand..

and Davis at the moment i just got a new computer so the vid is on my old one so it might take a few days to get the screen shot!

Comment

Working...
                          X