Best gametype with Hardcore on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gametype with Hardcore on?

I'm curious, which gametype do you folks find to be the best when played with the Hardcore setting turned on? Currently my clan is running Hardcore with Domination and the server is staying pretty empty so any suggestions would be helpful. :salute:

Thanks
    Centerball [7]

I really like domination on hardcore. What you need to do to get your server filled is to get your clanmates together and fill the server about half full, then more people will come and join. Make sure you don't all leave at once when it's filled though! Once it's started off it should stay going for most of the evening.

Comment

Yeah, we've had servers with various different games in the past and just put up this one a couple days ago. The IP is 69.12.92.23 if anyone is interested.

Comment

I really like Search and Destroy on Hardcore. Having no respawn makes it even more tactical.

Plus S&D comes natural to me from CS:S =D

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
          I really like Search and Destroy on Hardcore. Having no respawn makes it even more tactical.

Agree

Comment

I do to, just hate those "tactical servers" that kick you for not using your iron sites.

Comment

I have had a hard time with most gametypes.. I can't handle how as soon as the other team gets up in points they all move to my team or the other way around most of the time.. I had to stop playing cod4 and take a small brake (today) It does not happen as bad in Team Deathmatch but still happen's and I really can't stand it.. they need to make some kind of mod that once u join the server u cant pick ur team it just puts u on one.. stacking has gone out of control..

Comment

Obviously you've never heard of the term auto-balance? Try joining a server that has it, any owner worth mentioning will have it on.

Comment

Obviously you've never heard of the term auto-balance? Try joining a server that has it, any owner worth mentioning will have it on.
                  lol.. I wish it were that simple.. auto balance does not work.. you can go right back to the winning team.. try looking at the score's.. it will alway's be more ppl on the winning team.. not so much in deathmatch but in HQ it is alway's like that..

Comment

auto balance has a glitch where you can go straight back to your team.

and AB is so stupid, it switched me from the top spot of the winning teams 5 seconds from the end to give me a loss with all the work i put in?

Not right.

Comment

I agree that autobalance needs some love. It totally sucks to be winning the match for your side and then you get switched to the other side for the loss :dead:

Comment

Wow. Are you guys such stat whores that being moved to the losing team really matters that much to you!? What's the big deal, as long as you have fun playing the game! Having the teams 6v18 is no fun and someone needs to be moved. IW isn't going to develop some sort of complex intelligent autobalance system so you're going to have to deal with the current way unless someone comes up with a mod, in which case the server will be unranked and you won't play on it anyway!

Comment

Working...
                        X