♥ ♥ ♥ Best Sniper Rifle ♥ ♥ ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cantina_fly View Post
    I must be on the wrong forum, there's a two page discussion of what's the best sniper rifle and I haven't seen one flame or "noob" comment. Maybe there's hope for the world after all...
    We have all realized what it takes to actually hit anything with the snipers...

It's actually awesome that the sniper class isn't the n00b class anymore...

Comment

Its always been the better class .

GOLD DRAGUNOV!! (tagged... because IT'S MINE! ) :yay: :yay:

Comment

am i the only person who think the gold looks tacky? I picked up a gold desert eagle today and tried to eat it thinking it was chocolate....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
          am i the only person who think the gold looks tacky? I picked up a gold desert eagle today and tried to eat it thinking it was chocolate....
          seconded....

I don't want that when the time comes...

Comment

It depends on the surroundings/environment. If your outdoors or in the light then they dont look so bad, if your in a dark they look kinda messed, but the the reflection effect looks pretty cool .

Comment

its more for a "hey look at me, im a big drug dealer/ warlord" sort of thing than it is for anythingelse.

Comment

The .50 cal is edging it atm

Comment

the barrett really feels like the m95 frm bf2. i voted the barret .50cal

Comment

Couple different rifles being used well in this PC vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9wKk2Yionlc

Comment

Remington 700 is my rifle of choice, i tear people apart with it. I find it has the most stopping power, and the best accuracy. I got my red tiger with it pretty quickly.

I've started to use the Dragunov abit now, i find that it's the best semi-auto in the game. I dislike the m21 and the barrett.

My least favorite is the m40, it feels like you're shooting a BB gun.

Comment

OMG, guys i take back everything i said in this thread because the R700 is my baby now.

Comment

Working...
                        X