• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The hacker that should listen to his own advice

That was the ugliest music I've heard in weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      Well, good for you. I could not watch the video because of it. If I were to make a video recording, say, somebody's aimbot, I would not add any music. Just about anything else, I would add music to.
      If there wasn't music, people would probably complain and say it's boring.

The lyrics to the song played into the drama of what was taking place. Maybe your 15yr. old brain just hasn't developed enough for you to cipher that.

Never heard of the mute button? I bet if it was some hardcore gangsta' rap you woulda' been delighted.

There's a hacker at large and more people are concerned with the OP's selection of music. :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
        If there wasn't music, people would probably complain and say it's boring.
        And that's why you add sound from in-game.
        The lyrics to the song played into the drama of what was taking place. Maybe your 15yr. old brain just hasn't developed enough for you to cipher that.
        There's no need to insult me. I'm sorry I like good music and not that rubbish. If I want to watch something with drama, I'll watch TNT.
        Never heard of the mute button? I bet if it was some hardcore gangsta' rap you woulda' been delighted.
        Like you said, it would've been boring. Don't assume I like rap, when you assume, it's makes and *** of you and I.
        There's a hacker at large and more people are concerned with the OP's selection of music. :hmm:
        I don't really play BF2 that much. If I did, I still wouldn't be concerned. They're all at 24/7 Karkand servers. You make a huge deal about the music being so good for the video, then you go off and say that people are more concerned about the music rather than the hacker.

Also, GG on making an argument of my opinion.

Comment

For someone that doesn't play BF2 that much, you sure do have a high post count here at TBF2.

And if you want drama, you should be watching Lifetime. Duhhhh.

Comment

For someone that doesn't play BF2 that much, you sure do have a high post count here at TBF2.

And if you want drama, you should be watching Lifetime. Duhhhh.
            Not everyone who frequents here plays BF2 all that much, and striker is right. You pretty much insulted him and made accusations with no grounds. Maybe your 12 year old brain hasn't realized your losing the argument if you start making **** no one even talked about up.

Comment

haha palyed on ur sever not verry long time ago , yesterday i think =) nice server =)

Comment

Good catch.

It was funny with the ''Who are you talking to?'' ''Im talking to you beyotch''

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                  Not everyone who frequents here plays BF2 all that much, and striker is right. You pretty much insulted him and made accusations with no grounds. Maybe your 12 year old brain hasn't realized your losing the argument if you start making **** no one even talked about up.
                  So you're gonna' jump in on this too? Are you his boyfriend? Or his mommy?

Even if I did make an accusation with no grounds, what are you gonna' do about it? Not much you can do. Welcome to the Internet.

Learn how to form sentences correctly. The last sentence of your post is in absolute chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3

Even if I did make an accusation with no grounds, what are you gonna' do about it? Not much you can do. Welcome to the Internet.

Learn how to form sentences correctly. The last sentence of your post is in absolute chaos.
                    Well, I guess a snot-nosed 15 year old kid is more mature than you are.

Comment

Ancient... Spik3d was just saying his oppinion and you started insulting him.

Sounds like a 13 year old boy, who get bullied at school... "Look at me im such a man, im not afraid to insult ppl over t3h 1n73rv3bz!"

EDIT: The music was actually quite good.

Comment

A video has made an arguement oooooh. Thanks 9ff for comment we try make it best we can

Comment

Am I the only one amused from the fact that he said welcome to the internet than tried to insult my grammar? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good point

Comment

Working...
                            X