X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imported_Will
    replied
    Re: Epic spartan moment.

Lol i hade one of those moments but i had no ammo nd no skillz wid the knife so i used my pistol nd like 10 guys wid ak's charged at me so insted of shooting i ran into a tank nd blew them all to heck

Leave a comment:

• abes16
    Guest replied

happen to me many times

Leave a comment:

• drunken sailor
    Guest replied

i had one of those but i felt more like rambo cause i havnt seen 300. it was on oman 3 or 4 guys came at me one i took out right away with my pistol and i jumped in to the pool at the hotel one came in to get me i jumped at him and took him out as i landed then i turned around and took out a guy behind me nad when i got out of it there was one guy that we went back and forth and i finally pulled out my rifle and capped em. lol it was fun.

Leave a comment:

• CQ-Reborn
    Guest started a topic Epic spartan moment.

Epic spartan moment.

Earlier this morning, I was on Sharqi Peninsula and I was at the area between the city entrance and the survaliance part, its the little area at the top of the stairs between the building with ladders across from the sandbags, I was all out of ammo for all of my guns and I saw 3 people coming on the UAV RIGHT MY WAY! Keeping my calm I took out my trusty knife, the first enemy leapt around the corner, I caught him in the chest with my knife in midair and floored him, next came a medic and I caught him in the throat as he charged around the corner, the last player turned tail and ran and I chased him down and knifed him too. For the first two players I felt like I was living out the modern version of the first battle in 300 where the guys get owned as they charge the spartans :yay:
    I was so happy.
Working...
X