Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Actors in a Red vs Blue - Type Video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Actors in a Red vs Blue - Type Video.

If anyone is interested in acting in a video I am making, I would be more than happy to have you.

We would be using Sandbox 0.5 and a teamspeak server to aid us. I am looking for stand-ins, voice actors, and people skilled in Sandbox architecture.

If you are to be a voice actor, you must be over the age of 18. Sorry, no whiny kiddy voices here. There is no age limit for other sections.

Scriptwriters are needed. If you can write up witty scripts for the projects, you are in. We need all the help we can get in that area.

Also, I am ONLY doing these videos in Sandbox because it is the best non-combat mod around - This way we won't have to worry about getting killed by the other team while filming.

If you are also a good video editor, I could use you for backup. You are REQUIRED to have Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 or the equivilant of it. NO WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. IT SUCKS.

Here is 2 samples of the movies I have already made. Editing and filming wise - they are examples of our potential in filming and editing:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you are interested, post here or feel free to contact me on AIM: DomGatt617 or MSN: DomGatto617@hotmail.com

Thank you,
    Dominick

Re: Looking For Actors in a Red vs Blue - Type Video.

why do u need to worry about the other tame killing you,
    download and install hamchi, then creat a local server

get the other guys to get hamchi and they can join ur local game

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000
      why do u need to worry about the other tame killing you,
      download and install hamchi, then creat a local server

get the other guys to get hamchi and they can join ur local game
      I would, but sandbox offeres a lot more - like being able to change the scenery at will to accompany the setting of the film.

Although, I can install hamchi too for other projects.

Comment

Originally posted by AssaultRifle View Post
        I would, but sandbox offeres a lot more - like being able to change the scenery at will to accompany the setting of the film.

Why wouldnt that work on a local server? Just wondering...

Comment

I could do some voice acting.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
            I could do some voice acting.
            Any experience? Examples?

Comment

Not really, just school musicals ( I did like 2 of them ) and movies me and my friends have made.

Comment

Originally posted by AssaultRifle View Post

Um... you can use hamachi and a local server for mods too....

Comment

Umm, well I can write scripts, I've been doing it for a while now, I even have a little bit of education on the subject - writers craft Grd 12. But I don't even play BF2 anymore, and don't plan to ever again.:hmm:

When you say Redvsblue type, are you intending to copy their idea of two squads against each other? Or just the concept of a machinama series?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
                    Umm, well I can write scripts, I've been doing it for a while now, I even have a little bit of education on the subject - writers craft Grd 12. But I don't even play BF2 anymore, and don't plan to ever again.:hmm:

When you say Redvsblue type, are you intending to copy their idea of two squads against each other? Or just the concept of a machinama series?
                    Pretty much just the concept.

Comment

im 16 but i can be a voice actor, i use to be a part of my school's radio network were a group of us broadcasted some info ECT; on the schools speaker system...and no i dont have al ittle whiny voice lol, but i sound posh and EVERY game video thingy needs a british man, and a black man!

i loved watching RvB on roosterteeth so yeh count me in or w/e

Comment

Dudbomb, contact me on MSN:
                        DomGatto617@hotmail.com
                        or AIM
                        DomGatto617

Comment

Working...
                        X