• samfisher199
    replied
    Re: Yay Chopper Video!

Boring video, but nice embedded stage 6 window

Leave a comment:

• Sloi sauce
    Guest replied

Wow, I love that embedded divx player/dimmer.

Your new card and fraps performance is awesome, which reminds me that we should play later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• bob055
    replied

Great video! just like my piloting love that divX player it has a desktop dimmer its ace.
    whats ur in game name Churrasco?

Leave a comment:

• Stemnin
    replied

I love the song..

Leave a comment:

• Ins
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
    You still got enough driver kill assist points Churrasco, so don't be badmouthing the gunner too much. Btw you are a very good pilot but Sloi is better, and Predrag is magnificent. Are you using joystick or keyboard/mouse?
    Any gunner that manages to miss a stationary chopper by that much deserves a slagging off.

Got lucky with that fact that the other teams pilot and gunner sucked lol

Leave a comment:

• Gen.Vlade
    Guest replied

You still got enough driver kill assist points Churrasco, so don't be badmouthing the gunner too much. Btw you are a very good pilot but Sloi is better, and Predrag is magnificent. Are you using joystick or keyboard/mouse?

Leave a comment:

• vesuvan
    replied

Yeah, there's only so much you can do with a poor gunner and nowhere to repair. Cool vid... look forward to seeing more!

Leave a comment:

• Sparabara
    replied

your gunner sucked, but at least he knew that the main weapon against the enemy heli is the tv missile.
    your commander didn't realize the importance of the heli so he didn't bother giving you supplies. and your team didn't realize the importance of the tv station.
    and the baseraping doesn't really show any skill - especially when you have a gunner - it's a little bit more difficult when you got to take out stationary AA's and AT infantry soloing.

but nice video overall, liked the music.

Leave a comment:

• .Churr.
    started a topic Yay Chopper Video!

Yay Chopper Video!

Well folks, thanks to the a new video card I recorded some stuff and put this short preview video together. Hopefully there's more to come.

The footage is from a Sharqi round where my team, commander and gunner's unwillingness to cooperate surprised me.

[media]http://stage6.divx.com/user/churrasco/video/1719208/YAWN---Prologue---BF2-Chopper-Video[/media]

For people with archaic Internet, links to low quality stream here:

Google Video
    Youtube

:yay:
Working...
X