did you finish the game in normal? try heroic for another ending
    try legendary for the extended ending

is that OnyX????? i smell halo 4

Comment

Re: ~official Halo 3 Thread~

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waasn-zhpZg[/MEDIA]

Comment

MC doesnt die, you get a cutscene, the credits and after that you see the ship MC was on, it got its *** blown off, he is told by the little AI girl thing(cant remember her name) that something happend, and she will send a beacon but it could be a longtime before they are found, so he sits in a cryo tube and says to her "Wake me.....when you need me" and that r it

Comment

WHY DOES MY X-BOX 360 HAVE TO BRAKE WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY:shakehead: i feel like crying:cry:.... but, im gunna rent a 360 :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by dudbomb View Post
            MC doesnt die, you get a cutscene, the credits and after that you see the ship MC was on, it got its *** blown off, he is told by the little AI girl thing(cant remember her name) that something happend, and she will send a beacon but it could be a longtime before they are found, so he sits in a cryo tube and says to her "Wake me.....when you need me" and that r it
            yeah and on legendary you arrive to a planet which im sure its Onyx and that makes me 90% sure theres going to be Halo 4

Comment

I really hope theres a Halo 4 because the ending did tie up most of the loose ends but they intentionally made an ending that had the possibility of another Halo if they want to make it that is.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbieythebuilda View Post
                WHY DOES MY X-BOX 360 HAVE TO BRAKE WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY:shakehead: i feel like crying:cry:.... but, im gunna rent a 360 :nod:
                Do you even play BF2?

Comment

Now that I have seen the endings, no real reason for me to get Halo 3.

Comment

apart from its a great multilayer game

Comment

Working...
                    X