Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I TK for all the right Reasons!

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
    I do see your point about how frustrating it is from what you have been saying..

But dude, please put aside your pride and try to understand that all that is irrelevant. You should know that every player out there has gone out, used their money, and bought the game. This gives them the RIGHT to play HOW they want, without the fear or pressure team mates killing them for it... TK is NEVER RIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS!. If they piss you off then well im sorry thats just how life is, get over it.

I REPEAT They have a RIGHT to play the game how they want, if they enjoy not healing other players...then its their choice, leave them be. I'm sorry but you have no say in the matter. you are not a judge, you are simply another player - equal to them. I dont see a rule in the game saying:

"If you do not support your team mates, you will be team killed" - that is ridiculous. let them have their fun, dont like it - leave.

I am really sorry if that sounds harsh but thats the way it is. Like in real life if you were dying for something (lets say a new MP3 player) and you saw someone with that item walking down the street and not using it....would you attack them and run off with it? no - that would get you put in jail...rightly so, just like i think EVERY TK should get you banned of every server - and that goes for everyone in general

i hope this helps you in future mate
    I see some of your point, but you ipod comparison is a bit off. It would'nt be towards that because you can't considered the ipod someting to help u fend off loads of baddies... unless i can play mp3 "at" them making thier ears explode.
    I tend to keep to the servers with friendly fire so I can't TK them, just c4 them while they arnt expecting it making them fly 30 feet in the air and panicking to see where thier parachute button is ^_^

Comment

Re: I TK for all the right Reasons!

yeah sorry that was a bad analogy ^^, but im actually really glad u see some of my point =D ty i just hope it makes u more tolerant =)

and lol the c4 thing - im new to BF and i have never seen it done...so i decided to try it today (on myself)...it didnt work - turns out FF was on... =/

i wont try it for a while

EDIT 1: how did you know i was talking about ipod? i was thinking of/looking at my ipod the whole time but i never mentioned it...i didnt wanna mention brands and start a brand war =P

EDIT 2: Id love to play with you sometime if you promise to not TK me =P i will try my best to heal/supply you in time - i do jump out of my way into a nade fest to revive someone...cuz im noob like that lol im only sergant still i bought the game few days ago but ill try my best so if ur interested get back to me =)

Comment

Working...
      X