Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XavierOwn™
    Guest replied
    Re: How To unlock Second Tier weapons!!!!!!

cool my friends going to do this

Leave a comment:

• jdrou
    replied

As soon as BFHQ registers that you have gotten points in SF it will give you 5 additional unlock slots. You can use those slots to pick any tier 1 unlocks you don't already have or the tier 2 unlocks for the ones that you already have the tier 1 for.

Leave a comment:

• dudbomb
    Guest replied

so even tho my main account is Gunner sergeant (12k points) when i install SF and complete 1 round and get over 2 points ill automaticly get the Unlock screen giving me the choice to pick the T2 weapons for the T1 sets i have unlocked? or do i need to get a rank up to get 6 Unlocks? 1 being the next T1 weapon, and 5 being the T2 weapons from the unlocked T1 classes?

OR do i just need to make a anew ac and do the sf thingy then ill be getting the unlocks for sf and normal bf2 each rank.

Leave a comment:

• jdrou
    replied
    Re: How To Get Second Teir Unlocks!!!!!!

The other minor tweak is that you don't actually need SF installed on your system to use the unlocks. If you play SF using your account on some other system, you will get the unlocks. The account server just needs to detect that you have played SF at least once on that account for you to get and use them.

Leave a comment:

• jesus
    replied

You don't have to play a full round. You can join a server whenever you want, but you have to stay until the round is over. When my friend did it for my brother, he only played SF for 1 minute.

Leave a comment:

• Sike
    replied

Originally posted by dudbomb View Post
    so say i have a acount on BF2 that is at gunnery Sergeant, has 4 T1 unlocks, how would i get him the T2 unlocks for those 4 kits, then the others once i get him up two more ranks?
    no, listen

for every unlock u already have, u can get the second unlock for that kit.

and if u have 4 unlocks already u will recieve 4 unlock points to use in bfhq.

Leave a comment:

• dudbomb
    Guest replied

so say i have a acount on BF2 that is at gunnery Sergeant, has 4 T1 unlocks, how would i get him the T2 unlocks for those 4 kits, then the others once i get him up two more ranks?

Leave a comment:

• Kodakk
    replied

No. ** @ dud**
    Install SF - Obtain 1 point, and all following ranks will give you 2 unlocks, rather than one.

You have to unlock all the weapons still, it's just there's more to unlock

Leave a comment:

• Sike
    replied

yes, only on vanila can u use SF unlocks

Leave a comment:

• dudbomb
    Guest replied

so basicly i gotta get on SF, play 1 round, some some points and then i can use the T2 weapons from that account on my account that has T1 allready?

Leave a comment:

• Sike
    started a topic How To unlock Second Tier weapons!!!!!!

How To unlock Second Tier weapons!!!!!!

To get Battlefield 2: Special Forces unlocks you need to:

1) Obtain & install a legitimate copy of Special Forces
    2) Play 1 full round
    3) Score a minimum of 1 point
    4) Have the the first tier unlock for the class you want a second tier unlock for
    5) Go to BFHQ and select your unlock
    6) You can now use the unlocks in regular BF2. (They will not work in Special Forces as they are already in some of the kits)
Working...
X