I want to make a video of BF2 but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to make a video of BF2 but..

Im not really sure where to start, does anyone know I could find a guide to setting up the right program and using it to record in Bf2? thanks

Re: I want to make a video of BF2 but..

I would go to the sir comuntity website if I were you.

Comment

You know, just for practice I suggest you take a piece of video and try Windows Movie Maker available on your PC. First start trying the effects and whatnot, then try to make the piece into a viewable, quality state. As youre done and are confident with your skills, try Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, those require skill and have a very steep learning curve. Prepare yourself because as a hobby, this thing is rough (but will pay you back in the end as youre creating art, arent you :P). If its just a vid you want to make, Movie Maker is just fine, aslong as the content is good to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
        the right program
        FRAPS

Comment

battlerecorder maybe?

Comment

I video tape my computer screen with my camcorder

lol j/k

Comment

Depends what you want to do, you can go for the easier option of FRAPSing in-game which obviously will leave you will somewhat poor quality or you can use battledriector to render with max quality however it takes more time.

You need a program to capture your footage, battledirector or fraps, battledirector uses battle recorder files which you will need to do yourself, fraps is pretty obvious what to do. After that you will need a program to compile it in, i suggest windows movie maker for now however Song Vegas is a good program.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                Im not really sure where to start, does anyone know I could find a guide to setting up the right program and using it to record in Bf2? thanks
                Photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                  Photoshop
                  Ummm, dude... Photoshop doesnt do anything with videos. Thats why its called PHOTOshop, :P.

Comment

Working...
                  X