X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormy{CAN}
    replied
    Re: Cant set on "Ultra High" in BF2 sound options

Hate to tell you this but the card you bought that while it may be called X-Fi, has nothing in common with a X-Fi; and never should have been called a X-Fi. All the Xtreme Audio basically is is a renamed Audigy SE, which in turn is nothing more than a renamed Sound Blaster Live 24 bit (and all a POS)

And from reviews i've red ppl say that they can turn on "Ultra High with this card"
    Would like to see these reviews. That card doesn't have the EMU20K2 chip on it (also known as the X-Fi chip), and as a result all processing is done in software and by the cpu. Also means that you will never see ultra settings ion BF2 or Game Mode that is supported on the rest of the X-Fi's.

Leave a comment:

• cc//Ollie
    Guest replied
    Re: Cant set on "Ultra High" in BF2 sound options

Yeah I dont know if you can run ultra high or not, but if you can it needs to be in game mode which should be on the audio console.

Leave a comment:

• waaah_wah
    started a topic Cant set on "Ultra High" in BF2 sound options

Cant set on "Ultra High" in BF2 sound options

I just bouth a new sound card: Sound Blaster x-fi xtreme audio but when i select it in BF2 audio options i get the error "Your sound hardware is incompatible with the settings you have selected. Please reset your audio settings to the deffault settings in ordrer to hear sound and music"

And from reviews i've red ppl say that they can turn on "Ultra High with this card"

Also: Anyone know how do i cange from "Entertaiment mode"?? I cant find an option anywhere.
Working...
X