Next Battlefield !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Battlefield !!

i've got battlfield mordern combat on ps2 and tbh. its sh!t!

Comment

iunno about the $ part.. more ppl ( i.e.- kids..) have consoles than pc's i would imagine ,therefore making it a broader market..but i hate console games...except for MGS and resident evil lol..but i got RE4 for pc , its ok..I cant wait for the MGS online game for pc !!

lol ,i coulda bought a ps3 instead of the 8800gts lol.. but who cares when pc rulez!

Comment

BF3 should be the same as BF2 but with better weapons like from the show future weapons or what not

Comment

The BF franchise is pretty much over as far as I'm concerned....

The only reason they have been succesfull in the past is because they were the only franchise to offer such a mix of gameplay elements on such a large scale....but thats no longer the case, more and more games are picking up on the "Sandbox" style of play....

More compition for Dice, and more choices for us....I for one am done with di(EA)ce's crappy supprt, I wont put up with it anymore....Ive stayed this long only because Ive been waiting for another game to come along and pull the rug out underneath BF.....

So regardless of what's next in the BF franchise, its more then likely going to fail....luckily I wont be around to watch this once revolutionary empire fall....

Comment

they should just improve game play for BF2

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              they should just improve game play for BF2
              yeah and not **** around with the engine like in BF2142 lol...

Comment

BF3: a patch to far

with patch 1.5 out a huge glitchw as soon discovered of a giant rip in the universe causing a worm hole to appear between sharqi and karkand soon everything was affected by this. Too destroy it it was decided that a giant bomb be sent into destroy it but the bomb just went through the wormhole and obliberated sharqi and the rest of the world.

now earth has blown up fight with your bare hands for controll of tiny asteroids of what used to be earth. Dont forget you cant breath in space you have 20 seconds to get to the nearest planet that can support human life.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post

The only reason they have been succesfull in the past is because they were the only franchise to offer such a mix of gameplay elements on such a large scale....but thats no longer the case, more and more games are picking up on the "Sandbox" style of play....
                  yea,
                  BF2 was the first "massive" multiplayer game i ever played with vehicles AND ground combat..i was too busy playing cs/cz/css when the first cpl battlefields came out..

i miss quakenet

Comment

the BF franchise is far from over and so is BF2. Its still #4 in Xfire's top 10. If they release a quality game with a new gaming engine with newer content and graphics in the modern combat area they can compete with CoD4.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                      i've got battlfield mordern combat on ps2 and tbh. its sh!t!
                      Agreed.

Whatever game it is, they better take their time or its it will be another ****field 2142. And wtf is 2142, why couldnt they make it 2042, 100 years in the future, not 200. I bet i would have liked it if that were the case. At least there would be something we could recognize, and not big *** inaccurate pieces of crap that shoot lasers and take 8-12 shots to kill someone. Its just too unrealistic, not believable.

Comment

Grab your pitch forks lads, its time for EA vs. Consumer showdown!

Comment

I've heard that they plan on porting BF3 over to pc.. just for the $$$.

With destructable enviroments you better be packing a dual core cpu and over 1.5 gigs of ram.

Comment

crysis will be better

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                              crysis will be better
                              that it will:salute:

Comment

Bad Company's the next one.

Comment