Getting rid of spawn screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of spawn screen

I was watching a few videos where one person (whilst dead), was watching another person on their team in third person view. When i do it, the spawn screen pops up every 10 secs, and i have to press enter to get rid of it. However, on the vids i was watching, it didn't appear. How do i stop it from automatically popping up asking me where i want to spawn.
    Its especially annoying when trying to record suspected cheaters.

Re: Getting rid of spawn screen

Click on the X on the top-right of the map.

Comment

Sweet....

Comment

Alex. Dearest Alex. did you really not notice the little X on the corner of the map?

I lost all hope in you my friend. I will go be emo in the corner now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
          Click on the X on the top-right of the map.
          You sir, are a god.

Comment

That is the most useful tip i have ever heard. Thanks

Comment

actually you'd be suprised how many people dont know about that,

Comment

there is an X? LOL I have to go see this.

Comment

Pretty self-evident, I'd have thought. But I used the X a lot, and I didn't even notice it kept the screen down until someone posted here.

Comment

Eh, Cheaters are like grey hair. You yank one out and two come back in their place it seems. I don't waste my time looking, although in a ranked server one guy was using cartillery and rather than waste time finding out whom, I left for a different server. So yeah, waste of time looking if ya ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Armitageman
                      Eh, Cheaters are like grey hair. You yank one out and two come back in their place it seems. I don't waste my time looking, although in a ranked server one guy was using cartillery and rather than waste time finding out whom, I left for a different server. So yeah, waste of time looking if ya ask me.
                      Alex could be talking about when your team has no flags, and you're watching the last few players. The spawn screen does get annoying after a while if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        Alex could be talking about when your team has no flags, and you're watching the last few players. The spawn screen does get annoying after a while if that's the case.
                        Yea, but i also FRAPS dodgy players. Its easy to see aimbots as people strafe through walls.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          Yea, but i also FRAPS dodgy players. Its easy to see aimbots as people strafe through walls.
                          When you die, is there anyway to choose the player u want to follow? sometimes i see other players, sometimes i just lay there dead lookin at the sky.

I did learn this by accident, sometimes when dead i hit my W key & i move thru the map & can see inside any building, wall , or even vehicles, u can move up , down, side to side, if u never done this it doesnt work everytime, just when u die, hit the W key & if screen moves go thru a building, its really killer.

Comment

If you press "C". It changes the player you follow.

Comment

Some people were statpdding while glitching in the palace last night!
                              i tried to fraps their face off put my laptop restarted :P

Comment

Working...
                              X