Strange colours and artifacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange colours and artifacts

I reinstalled windows and bf2 and all worked fine for a while until i changed my video settings slightly and now small artifacts appear, then the columns of the ground shooting into the air and then strange colours appear on screen.

No idea how to fix it.

I thought it could be heat, but it has gotten hotter than it does now before and all was fine for a month or so, and keeping the settings on low didnt even work (even though i had them all on high and it worked for ages)

Anything i can do? i dont think anything is wrong with my vid card as it has been working fine up to now.

Re: Strange colours and artifacts

As you said you re-installed windows, i would assume its an old driver issue and they just need updated. If not, it was most likely caused by your card getting too hot, but seems you already knew that :P

Comment

Well i havent updated any drivers or anything.

The only thing which has happened is i started a single player account and the vid settings were changed.....now this is all happening.

Dont know what to do now with all this mess going on.....Cant update the regular driver settings because its under boot camp on a macbook pro.

Its so weird because games which need larger specs (FEAR, STALKER) etc work like a charm, where as i get these weird artifacts and colours and stuff on bf2

Comment

I was saying you need to update them to the newer ones and it "should" fix it. I dont know anything about Mac's so not sure what you mean by the 3rd section of your post.

Comment

Working...
        X