Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dissapointed with Australian Forces

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
    Well I have to sorta agree and disagree... I really liked the mod but after a while it got boring cuz yeah, it was pretty much the same thing as BF2 Vanilla but with a few different weapons here and there. I'm not an Aussie myself so I have little to say when it comes to aspect but modding does take a while and codeing everything kills brain cells... lol but there is always room for improvement no matter what mod you play so I am looking forward to updates from Austrilian Forces mod. I think there needs to be more skins and a bigger variety of them as well as vehicles and more maps. Something about it seems too BF2 Vanilla... ish.
    Have you tried the newest release of Australian Forces? The original post in this thread was made when the mod first came out. They just recently released a new version.

Comment

Re: dissapointed with Australian Forces

Originally posted by GrossKopf
      Have you tried the newest release of Australian Forces? The original post in this thread was made when the mod first came out. They just recently released a new version.
      Downloaded the new version yesterday night... just got home from school just now so I think I'll try that... I haven't gave up on AusForces yet mate!

Comment

Working...
      X