Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: could this be a soloers server LOL

Redlining and soloing is allowed there?
    I'll remember to give it a wide berth then.

Comment

aha BRILLIANT RULES ON THAT SERVER. need more servers like it imo. nubs gtfo of choppas

Comment

lol great server :P

Comment

I'll avoid that server ...redlining is the most ashhole practice there is.

Comment

Not a bad idea, I'd usually kick nubs for "hindering the team" the only problem is that with that message displayed they are now an illeagle server. Play there and your stats may be wiped, yes ea does still crack down on these servers.

This goes against the ROE in forcing a player to not use a vehicle and shows that the administration permits glitching which is also against the ROW.

And yes, redlining is considered glitching by EA, ROW and punkbuster.

If any of you pub scrubs give a rats *** about all of your precious points don't go here.

[CLU] server = all the choppers you could want and redlining is 100% legal because they are not run by EA and they have their own stats system.

Comment

Like Communism, its a good idea ON PAPER. Unfortunately, lot's of people are going to take advantage of this and not allow anyone to gun for them. Their excuse, "he was teh nubz, so I r3dlin3d himz. Admin said i could!". I think they are just fed up with complete noobs gunning. I can't stand when I get someone in my chopper that shoots at tanks with his mini gun, and fires TV missles STRAIGHT.

Comment

This started happening because of the "ME" generation: the incompetent ones never took the hint or exited the chopper, so we were forced to resort to tactics like redlining to re-take control of the situation. Hell, just look at what happens fairly often...

Pilot: dude, do you mind bailing out for my gunner to come in? We're on vent together and can kick a lot of butt.

*sshat: nuh-uh!! GO!!!

Pilot: please man, you've already tried twice and you're not very good.

*sshat: I'm out of control. I do what I want.

*REDLINING*

Comment

Slois example hits it. I myself was a gentleman, and I loved to fly for my own dedicated gunner. Lots and lots of good fun. We both took it easy, which meant that we didnt redline or anything, didnt get all bitchy about when someone else took the seat. We either tried to make them bail doing some wild maneuvers or let them go alone. This is the reason I never did get to fly the choppers as much as I wanted to. Nice boys finish last.

So I say, fvck the inconsiderate idiots. If youre being asked nicely, bail the fvck out. If youre being redlined for not complying, its your own fault. Noone on your team needs an incompetent fool who cant hit a barn door from 10 feet.

Comment

In Communist Russia the gunner redlines YOU!!

Comment

WOW, encouraging people to TK their gunner, i think i know why that server rank is so piss poor and the server sits empty 22 hours of the day, they average .04 players, i cant believe someones still paying the bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X