X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TotalBF2er
    Guest replied
    Re: Medic revive 'script' in action?

It seems to come in waves. Someone finds a new way of doing stuff, you see it occassionaly, then suddenly EVERYONE is doing it. There seems to be a lot of prone divers again. I guess crouch-fire isn't popular anymore.

I've also noticed a trend for supply guys to shoot PKM/RPK while upright now, and getting the kill. Am I also missing something?

I was clueless for a long time that I could snipe just as well standing as when prone... then I really started owning because then I wasn't rooted while shooting. Perhaps I have to discover this with the supply weapons as well. Currently I just crouch prone with the PKM.

Leave a comment:

• JTF2_darkloop
    Guest replied

I hate macros then!!
    I dont know how those work

Leave a comment:

• delemorte
    Guest replied

Macro's...

Leave a comment:

• JTF2_darkloop
    Guest replied

As for the divers. Yeah I get that sheet too!
    I would like to see this skimming - reviving action?
    that seems cool!

But I HATE Divers.

Leave a comment:

• TotalBF2er
    Guest started a topic Medic revive 'script' in action?

Medic revive 'script' in action?

How come in the last few days I'm seeing more and more medics simply running over bodies and reviving them while almost in a full run still?

Even if the revive animation (to crouch, my preference) isn''t playing, the timing still seems to be fast.

Today I was playing on a IO Karkand server (yeah.. garbage) and 2 medics from the CAZ? clan were reviving people 'on the fly'. Literally running over them without skipping a beat, and continuing on to shoot someone. Strange stuff.

I understand that this may not be a 'script' in the traditional sense, but some advanced key-binding function, but it still looks weird.

On a related note, I seem to be getting 1-shot owned by dive proners again (in the sense I am dead before I can even react). I haven't had this problem for several months, now suddenly it seems it's happening again. Maybe it's lag, maybe it isn't.
Working...
X