Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No servers to play EOD2? Come play with Vietnamcombat.net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAV
    Guest replied
    Re: No servers to play EOD2? Come play with Vietnamcombat.net!

Originally posted by prodical View Post
    I don't have the money, but it has been said I could get a sponsor. Training I've heard initially is a basic run through of the mod, is there extra training that can be attended to hone our skills? I see there is also a structured "military" (e.g. airforce, marines, etc.) if I were to join the airforce would that put me in a position to pilot more? How long does it take to rank up to a said rank such as Sarge or something higher?
    Yes, besides normal brigade practice and army divisionals, there is also special training courses that will be offered throughout the tour.

You should add that it costs money in your first post, otherwise it's a little mad, because this is a important point
    Done, it is only 3 bucks a month though. Its needed to cover server costs. Its well worth it considering you have 24 hour access to the servers, admins, and command staff for training.

You should all check out the little video I made from our first battle the other day.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Kradath
    replied

You should add that it costs money in your first post, otherwise it's a little mad, because this is a important point.

Leave a comment:

• prodical
    Guest replied

I don't have the money, but it has been said I could get a sponsor. Training I've heard initially is a basic run through of the mod, is there extra training that can be attended to hone our skills? I see there is also a structured "military" (e.g. airforce, marines, etc.) if I were to join the airforce would that put me in a position to pilot more? How long does it take to rank up to a said rank such as Sarge or something higher?

Leave a comment:

• LMAV
    Guest replied

Does anyone have any questions? I really think this tourney will get tons more people playing the EOD mod. Especially since the DEVs are in the tourney and will be working with the Combat Studios team to make it better.

Leave a comment:

• LMAV
    Guest started a topic No servers to play EOD2? Come play with Vietnamcombat.net!

No servers to play EOD2? Come play with Vietnamcombat.net!

This service does cost 3 bucks a month, to cover the costs of servers.

battledays are Wednesday and Sunday (ROE says Thursday, needs to be edited.)

You will need EOD2!

Other EOD2 Download links:
    GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.
Working...
X