• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predragjanjic
    replied
    Re: Cross Hairs In Helo

Originally posted by JustARandom View Post
    Dragon = Best map to fly/gun and or solo on IMO. I love it. All the AA, J-10's the Z-10's up in the clouds, keeps me on my toes. Then playing as PLA having to stop all those flanking blackhawks and F-35 bailers on Refinary or Wood Yard. Best chopper map ever!.

As for the crosshair hit tab for a split second to see where it's going and re-adjust. It's really all you can do on that map. After a while you'll get a feel for where the TV is going. Also I find hitting the other choppers in the belly works best because you can line your crosshair up on the belly easier...so to me height isnt everything on Dragon, but it helps.
    sounds like you need to buy AF and play harvest

Leave a comment:

• JustARandom
    Guest replied

Dragon = Best map to fly/gun and or solo on IMO. I love it. All the AA, J-10's the Z-10's up in the clouds, keeps me on my toes. Then playing as PLA having to stop all those flanking blackhawks and F-35 bailers on Refinary or Wood Yard. Best chopper map ever!.

As for the crosshair hit tab for a split second to see where it's going and re-adjust. It's really all you can do on that map. After a while you'll get a feel for where the TV is going. Also I find hitting the other choppers in the belly works best because you can line your crosshair up on the belly easier...so to me height isnt everything on Dragon, but it helps.

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

hate flyin\gunin on dragon for that reason

Leave a comment:

• Jezzzay
    Guest replied

use a sharpie marker and draw them on.

Leave a comment:

• SARCONTRACTKILL
    Guest replied

Know just what you mean, wanted to do that myself but am sure there is no way of doing it.you can change your cross hairs for guns in bf2 if that helps insted,

Leave a comment:

• SyDuS
    Guest replied

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    negative
    roger that. no way, i avoid heli flying in dragon for that reason, most of the maps are not bad at all. but unless your 400 meters above the enemy heli it can be damn near impossible to hit em with all that whiteness.

Leave a comment:

• 12:oc7ock
    replied

negative

Leave a comment:

• sirhavoc
    started a topic Cross Hairs In Helo

Cross Hairs In Helo

Is there anyway I can change the color of the cross hairs in the helo. When your looking into the sky, my cross hairs are white and very hard to line up the other helo. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    James
Working...
X