X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan2312
    Guest replied
    Re: Cheaters

Ive deffo come across a LOT of people using the aimbot! Its annoying and i hate it!

Leave a comment:

• ExitChicago
    replied

Thanks Simon - I need to use search more often. Well i'm glad to see it's not just me who noticed this.

Leave a comment:

• aLi3nZ
    replied

Originally posted by Monkmonkman View Post
    Hacks don't work well in BF2 (aimbots) because of cone of fire+random deviation. Thus someone who is skilled with good evasion maneuvers are usually better than hackers.
    Neg IMO.

These ****s were using aimbots during ladder matches. The second vid is not confirmed to be aimbot yet, looks pretty sus though imo.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• LightBred
    Guest replied

I have noticed a rise.

Leave a comment:

• Monkmonkman
    replied

what?

Leave a comment:

• Monkmonkman
    replied

Hacks don't work well in BF2 (aimbots) because of cone of fire+random deviation. Thus someone who is skilled with good evasion maneuvers are usually better than hackers.

Leave a comment:

• simon1973
    Guest replied

I may sound rude it not meant to be. But if you did a search you will see a number of topics about cheats hacks and the like. I posted something up a few days back may be of interest to you

Hello all
    Don't know if you will find this subject of interest as I wrote in to PB and had a nice reply by the team. It is to do with a certain website cheats and the people who use them to gain advantage or to spoil the fun of the game

I wrote a nice email along with screen shots:
    As I am a fan of Bf2 and was so sick of hacks and cheats which has got worse over the last few months. A certain known site is known by EA, Dice and PB it is about time you all got together and put a stop to this. Many forums have posting about the subject of hacks and as I am aware not many to bring it to your attention. Can you assure me and people across the world that PB is doing something about BF2 cheating? I am not saying that people play the game are all cheats a vast moiety are very good players and I respect that a certain element seem to spoil the game for us genuine players who have paid out a lot of money when the game first came out. I leave you with the link to the site and I hope that you and your team will bring out a new up to date patch. Please can you assure me and other online players that you are doing all you can

Many thanks

Nice response back

Rest assured that those that are using *** are not getting away with it quite as they expect. They are being and will continue to be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for writing in!

You see poeple do care about cheats and yes you are right it getting worse each month I found at least 4 plus people using wall glitches and the like all you can do is to report to EA, and the server admins if they have any sense they will be ban from the server, if not then don't go back. The more people like you and me and the rest of the forums shout about this the much better chance that people will sit up and take notice.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Day
    Guest replied

hmm. You know I have seen a little increase in suspect actions lately. The major thing i have noticed was the increase of full auto m16's floating around. I know its a bug, but i have seen it over 10 times in the past 2 or 3 days (opposed to the once or twice a month I normally do). All in all I'd say the number of hackers hasn't increased or decreased, they may just be using something new that is a little more discrete.

Leave a comment:

• ExitChicago
    started a topic Cheaters

Cheaters

Is it me or has there been a surge of hacking going on lately?
Working...
X