Bf2 "Memory.dll" error Vista 64 :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 "Memory.dll" error Vista 64 :-(

I've got Bf2 on Dvd. It run fine in xp no problems at all. Now with Vista 64 it crashes to the desktop when loading maps with a "Memory.dl" error. Now I no my machine is fine because it works fine in xp. All my drivers are up to date including the new nvidia 158.19 drivers. I've got 4 gb of fast ram and a 8800 GTX and a creative xfi sound card. The game plays fine when I'm in a round, its just when its finished and loading a map, and even then it only does it like 50% of the time. I've searched high and low for a solution to this problem but have found none. Anyone else have this problem, and if so did you fix it?

Thanks

Re: Bf2 "Memory.dll" error Vista 64 :-(

i have the problem too. it doesn't do it every time i start it up though, just when i'm having a really really good round.

Comment

Yeah it did it last night I played for about an hour and it crashed about 3 times, or just about everytime a map was being loaded. I'm going back to Xp I'll wait on vista until its more stable for my games, like vista sp1 or something...

Comment

I have vista 32 bit, and all other games work fine, just having problems with 2142. Also now having issue with both BF2, and 2142 and the latest punkbuster update. At least there are allot of other good games coming out in the next month or so.

Comment

I'm also having this problem in Vista 32. Any insight would be appreciated.

Comment

Dice sucks, thats about all the insight you need for these issues. I have been playing CNC3, published by EA also, for about 2 weeks on my system and have not had a single issue.

Comment

i used to have that problem and i found that one of my sticks of ram was having random errors since i rmaed the 2 sticks it has been fine ever since

Comment

Anyone tried the new nvidia drivers on bf2 to see weather that memory dll error goes away? I'm on Xp now and BF2 is rock solid but I would like to use vista if BF2 worked ok..

Comment

Working...
                X