X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DasRoach
    Guest replied
    Re: someone with the culster bombs...

armoured fury adds its own set of archives, booster_client & booster_server if memory serves me correctly...

(sorry I dont have AF installed ATM)

Leave a comment:

• Jblankster
    replied

lol, hmm yea i was having a hard time finding it to wen i was making a air training map for myself...if u find t though let me know

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    Guest replied

Originally posted by M-249 jblankster
    the a-10 from armored fury? umm u need af for that

Yea you need to have AF installed to have the A10. I have it installed but I will be a monkeys uncle if I can find the files for them in the" /objects_server.zip/Vehicles/Air".

I can find all the other air vehicles but I can not find the air vehicles for AF or Euro Trash...oops ....I mean Euro Forces.

Leave a comment:

• Jblankster
    replied

the a-10 from armored fury? umm u need af for that

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    Guest replied

I have this mod working for BF2. The problem I am having is that I can not locate some the planes in the object_server.zip that I am looking for.

I am trying to add it to the A10 but as I said I can not locate the files for this plane so that I can modify them.

If someone can tell me where the A10 plane files are located I would much appreciate it. Also if you need help installing the mod I will post a link where you can download it with the mod already installed on all the aircraft that way all you need to do is to drop it in your /mods/bf2 directory. If you want to try it with out downloading my file then let me know and I will try to help you but be advised I am better at doing than teaching...

If you choose to download this after I post it please keep in mind that if you install this in your default BF2 installation and you try to play on a ranked server or any server running Punk Buster you will get kicked for "Modified Game Content" so I suggest making a back up of your original or you can run several installations of the game so that you do not mess up your default install.

Also keep in mind that I make no guarantees as to the performance or reliability of this mod as I am not its author. I would suggest that you check out the information on the links below for complete details about this mod.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113681

http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...opic=7450&st=0
    Thank you,
    Tom Mitchell

Leave a comment:

• DasRoach
    Guest replied

have a read of this thread, its got all the info you need

Leave a comment:

• Kodakk
    replied

it's a new weapon on it's own.
    I requested some help from SatNav because when I was replacing the mk_82 (the default fighter bomb) with it, it was missing 2 files that the mk_82 used in the code.

So until then, Idk how.
    sorry.

Leave a comment:

• DOGGiE52
    replied

What's a cluster bomb (i know what it means, but which weapon is tranformed into it?)?

Leave a comment:

• Jblankster
    started a topic someone with the culster bombs...

someone with the culster bombs...

hey can someone send me their bf2 file with the cluster bombs allready on, because im way to lazy to do it myself and yea.

plz and thanks
Working...
X