• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Support Kit Fan needs Help

you got euro force's ? try the hk21 it's my fav

Comment

I would press 'Z' (defult button) to go prone and spray bullets, 10-15 a time

Comment

I have played a lot of support while also playing squad leader. My logic here is that the last thing I want is for my squad to be ineffective b/c they keep running out of ammo. I also subscribe to the idea that a squad leader does not lead the charge into battle so being medic as so many squad leaders play isn't as effective.

The idea is that support is a support kit. You should be in the back of the line handing out ammo, throwing grenades over the heads of your team to soften up areas your team is attacking, and laying down some fire to protect teammates who are under attack, trying to move forward, and caught under fire while reloading.

If you are looking for more effective "mechanics" on how to handle the support kit then the stop, drop, and roll method prevails.

If you play the kit as a front runner or on point you will find yourself getting owned by more accurate weapons. Unless, of course, you play with the PKM and bunny hop your way to victory.

Generally, you have a lot of inaccurate firepower. Use it wisely and you can become a big asset to your team. Unfortunately, your accuracy stat suffers.

Hope this helps.

Comment

it does, and i hope for more kills when i get back online, thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X