This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global GUID ban

well where shall i start. abusing EA/PB or the ban?
    ok first of all i was playing with my clan on a server, i had played about 6 rounds and on the 7th i got kiked, then all the sudden arrives my global GUID ban, WTF?

i have NEVER used hacks before, i have posted a ticked to pb, this is what they had to say

03/20/2007 16:42:06 - "Stuart Dunsmore"
    Note #2: The GUID you supplied was logged using a cheat that tried to prevent detection by PB. The method used is considered by us to interfere with the way PB is designed to work, therefore violating our EULA.

If you were not cheating, then someone was either using your computer
    or your CD key and was caught.

Either way, your GUID was used to try to hack on PB servers and it is
    now permanently banned. You may still play on non-PB servers as our
    bans only apply to servers with PunkBuster enabled.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. O YEA LETS ALL PLAY ON NON RANKED-NON PB SERVERS BECAUSE THERE IS A POINT!so let me get this straight, ive just been banned for no ****ing reason, and now have to buy a new game? someone was using my pc and my cd-key at that time BECAUSE I WASNT PLAYING BF2 AT ALL NO I WASNT AND I DID NOT GET BANNED ON THE 7th ROUND NO I DIDNT (sarcasm)
    i have written to EA and they explained to me why they asked PB to join them-WTF? they cannot give a a new cd-key (so i kinda got rude to both them and pb and told them to suck thier mums) this is stupid, i mean come on, i have a clan to look after. how am i gonna put up with this ****

can please somebody help me! i was thinking of using a ****** as a "eat that EA" but they all have trojans! i wanna know if theres a way out of this EXCEPT for buying a new game, because y whould i? when i could buy new trainers, or a nother game, or something new to add to my pc, or a "dig dig" chineese pron movie. btw i have heard programms can interfear with pb, therefore causing pb to think its a hack, especially anti-virus or firewalls!

and i need EVERYONE who has been banned for no reason to post in and we will work together to shuv a stick up both EA and PB's ***.

whos in?

Re: global GUID ban

Originally posted by badboy
    ok first of all i was playing with my clan on a server, i had played about 6 rounds and on the 7th i got kiked, then all the sudden arrives my global GUID ban, WTF?

i have NEVER used hacks before, i have posted a ticked to pb, this is what they had to say

Note #2: The GUID you supplied was logged using a cheat that tried to prevent detection by PB. The method used is considered by us to interfere with the way PB is designed to work, therefore violating our EULA.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. O YEA LETS ALL PLAY ON NON RANKED-NON PB SERVERS BECAUSE THERE IS A POINT!so let me get this straight, ive just been banned for no ****ing reason, and now have to buy a new game? someone was using my pc and my cd-key at that time BECAUSE I WASNT PLAYING BF2 AT ALL NO I WASNT AND I DID NOT GET BANNED ON THE 7th ROUND NO I DIDNT (sarcasm)
    i have written to EA and they explained to me why they asked PB to join them-WTF? they cannot give a a new cd-key (so i kinda got rude to both them and pb and told them to suck thier mums) this is stupid, i mean come on, i have a clan to look after. how am i gonna put up with this ****

can please somebody help me! i was thinking of using a ****** as a "eat that EA" but they all have trojans! i wanna know if theres a way out of this EXCEPT for buying a new game, because y whould i? when i could buy new trainers, or a nother game, or something new to add to my pc, or a "dig dig" chineese pron movie. btw i have heard programms can interfear with pb, therefore causing pb to think its a hack, especially anti-virus or firewalls!

and i need EVERYONE who has been banned for no reason to post in and we will work together to shuv a stick up both EA and PB's ***.

whos in?
    I have a second CD key that has never been installed that I can sell y ou for 10 bucks USA if you find that fair. My reason for having another one is because. My install CD was scratched and I could not start BF2 up at all, when I re-installed with my new Copy of BF2 I used my old Key set

PM me if you like

Comment

One solution brother.

New BF2.

Comment

Moved, please remember that the Tech Center is for hardware related questions only, all bf2 related problems go into Support.

Comment

You need to stay away from ******s. You also need to not talk about that sort of thing here as well, or you could wind up getting banned from here.

Now, obviously, something has annoyed Punkbuster, and swearing at them isn't going to help your case any. You'll just come off as rude.

Im afraid, you must buy a new BF2. You can get SF/Boosters and BF2 in a combination now, quite cheap.

Comment

whos in?
            jesus...a new game only costs $30 if that. Sorry to hear what happened, but its not the end of the world.

Comment

You could've just bought something like what RKO mentioned. In the combined time of contacting them, waiting for their response, and typing that.

Comment

wreck, YOU A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it solved my problem, but i still dont get why PB said i was cheating? well im unbanned now, your to sexy for this world bro thanks for replys sorry for post on rong section i had no clue! thanks anyway
                p.s love you wreck

Comment

wreck, YOU A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it solved my problem, but i still dont get why PB said i was cheating? well im unbanned now, your to sexy for this world bro thanks for replys sorry for post on rong section i had no clue! thanks anyway
                  p.s love you wreck
                  Thanks, I love you too...

Comment

Hmm, why is he banned now? He said sorry for wrong section. :x

Comment

Working...
                    X