Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everbody! Anita Bonghit is hungry for some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everbody! Anita Bonghit is hungry for some advice.

I have been a battlefield fan when I started playing Battlefield Veitnam. I loved all the things you can do its mind blowing. I come to this forum because I need to have battlefield 2. I downloaded the demo and my computer crashed before it got to the main menu. I did have a strong feeling this would happen and it is a problem that I am not familiar with. My graphic card is an ATI Asus Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB. I have 512 MB of RAM and my computer is a Pentium 4 CPU 2.60 GHz... I would benefit if you soldiers help me get into the action

What are the minimum requirements to play Bf2.
    <( )--< see my boring cap?
    [|--< that helmet sure does look good!

Re: Hi everbody! Anita Bonghit is hungry for some advice.

google it. i would do it for you, but i'm busy and shouldnt even be typing this...

just type BF2 Minimum requirements, or something like that.

Comment

NO GO TO WIKIPEDIA
      its easier

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/page.php?do=sysreq

^^ there they are

there is a chance that ur 9200 may not be able to run it. only a few can. if ur 9200 is pci then it cant sorr. btw even if u could run it with that card, ur game will look terrible. upgrade is the best idea

Comment

I've got a pci... 256mb and i can run the game fine except for the usual CTDs... ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE GFX THOUGH!!.... you dont want to see my screenies... but looking at your stats i can safely say: you need a better gfx card...

Most retailers don't do PCI anymore, they've moved onto PCI-E... so check ebay... pretty good for PCI... but make sure there not broken!!!

Comment

Working...
          X