Ok, I was wondering if anyone had problems shooting other Jets or helis. or maybe its just me and I suck. Well Im not that good at shooting other jets down, but im pretty good at flying. here my problem.

I would lock on and shoot an enemy heli with like 4 of my missles, most times they would drop flares, but in some cases they dont becaseu i catcht hem off guard. Then after I fire 4 missles to a heli that DOESNT drop flares, the missles COMPLETEly misses the heli. I wish I knew how use battlerecorder because it was unreal.

The missles headed right for the heli, go to like 5 meters infront of the heli then takes a hard right or left away from heli, missing it completely.

Ive also fought a J-10 in Dailant plant. I would be right behind the J-10 and of course the J-10 manuevrs better. But i had about 3 missles like 10 meters from their jet engines, then all of a sudden my missles go off into another direction and kill my team mates jet. WTF?!

Its looks like an invisible force field around enemy planes i shoot at. The missles will follow the jet and then boucne off into another direction.

any ideas of what im doing wrong?