Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkmonkman
    replied
    Re: What's the mentality on some servers?

I usually go to those servers and rape all those little nubbies that think there good because of there rank :P

Leave a comment:

• godismyhomie
    Guest replied

i think ive been on that server a while ago... there was no admin or auto admin on so i managed to get -300 lol

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

The mere illusion of "I can do it, I can turn the tides! Just give me a chance!".

Leave a comment:

• TotalBF2er
    Guest started a topic What's the mentality on some servers?

What's the mentality on some servers?

What's the mentality that keeps players coming back to a server, where the hosting clan, in this case dA! Digital Anarchy server, constantly teamstacks and rapes the opposing team?

Every time I return to this server, forgetting how stupidly teamstacked it always is, it's always the same.

Rounds end 250-0, 10 rounds in a row. It consists of dA members in choppers and planes raping the **** out of everyone else.

Those that would oppose them give up and join their team to further add to the air rape.

So what's the mentality in players that keeps them coming back, and filling the server to capacity? This server doesn't deserve it! I leave pretty much right away, why does everyone else stay? Suckers for punishment?

A good game in BF2, whether you win or lose, ends with a 15-0 type score. When it's 200+-0, something's wrong.

So tell me, why are you playing on servers like this? What's in it for you but a constant -25 death score from jets and choppers?
Working...
X