• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i want to learn some tactics in this game

This is the basic tactics. Trust me

Comment

LOL! :laugh: Gotta love VG Cats and it's funny cos it's true.

Comment

It is a real tactic though in battlefield 2. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bman427
          This is the basic tactics. Trust me

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks for this tactics

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            use this one only

Comment

Here's the main tactic to use in BF2...

Hit the Z, and hit it a lot. It decreases bullet deviation. Use shot bursts in close quarters, and single shot at long range. Squad up, and use a mic if you have one. Learn to aim, and you'll be set.

Here's an awesome "guide" about gun aiming.

Comment

All the tactics in the world won't help you, if you can't win in that 1 vs 1 firefight. You need to practice being a better shot than the guys shooting at you. Even then it'll be a dice roll in BF2.

This 'randomness' built into the game allows you to give a headshot from 200 yards, and some 'wtf' moments as you use a whole clip into an enemy's face at point blank range, and he lives.

Comment

Whoever gave that www.missionred.com link out deserves a big kiss and a hug from my nonexistant girlfriend. Ive been doing those reflex excercises for a week now, daily. 10-15 minutes per day. Im trying to play it so I have 2 rounds (till GAME OVER) of each of the mouse reflex games.

In parallel Im also playing SWAT4, a close combat tactical sim, plus I purchased a new mouse (MX518), which is a ton heavier than my previous mice, aswell as bigger. All these factors considered, here are the benefits from only a week of usage.

*A significant, stunning ammount of increase of reflex shots. Even if I dont get the kill, I can see that my hand stopped right at the target, and leg go of at least 2 bursts.
                  *Adjusting to a totally different mouse, in 2 weeks only. I used to have these very uncomfortable adjustment periods, In just 2 weeks, of which Ive been playing reflex games for one week, Im fully adjusted.
                  *Significant increase in "aim confidence". I aim at the target, hold the crosshairs on the moving target and I dont over correct or undercorrect. I also dont flick off and on the target.
                  *Significant increase in flick aiming accuracy, which is basically pointing your mouse on the target from anywhere off the screen.

These are definitely some good practice games.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                    Learn to jump and prone in certain patterns, deviation, etc and you will get better.
                    yeh dude, play like a tard. come to my server for a free ban too

Comment

Originally posted by turkeybaggins
                      yeh dude, play like a tard. come to my server for a free ban too
                      If you play in a manner where you restrict yourself, you do indeed play like a tard. This is a computer game with a constant PvP competition element. Sure, if you WANT to restrict YOURSELF, its YOUR OWN business. However dont put others down because they play to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X