small maps are the best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small maps are the best!

All people who dislike small maps should be banned. People who only want to die for spawn rape and camp for planes should be banned too!

Whiny teenagers just only care their stats! Big maps are too large and action is generally too scattered! But that doesn't bother you because you just want to camp planess!

Most chinese maps are so much different and bettter with when they are small! but most teenage players here don't care such things!

ban on you!

Re: small maps are the best!

I dont care about stats but small maps bore me since only 1 small map has jets and choppers. the game is boring with just infantry. and on 64 maps yes the action is more scatered but there are more people fighting in those areas.

Comment

how can you generalise all teenagers like that? some of the most mature players i have ever played with have only been 16-18.

Also, people play different map sizes depending on preference. You think everyone should like the same thing, BF2 under a dictatorship suit you?

and banning people for liking larger maps? your a joke mate. :blabla:

Comment

lol there are even tanks on small maps! but why the most popular 64 player servers are infantry only then! those foolish jalabad and karkand! how shameful

Comment

Small maps are boring. They end VERY fast and I am not about planning on playing very short rounds and looking at the loading screen most of the time.

Comment

16 player maps are much more balanced team play wise. They rockzorz.

Comment

We must listen to him, his E-penis is x5 ourz! oh noes!

Comment

Note his name with his grammar.... I think this isn't serious.

Comment

Sorry, but I say small maps suck. Boring, and sometimes too easy to get points.
                  There's no teamwork at all when the flags are like five feet away from each other. I say that big maps are they best, and that's why most server run them.

-GravityDive

Comment

Originally posted by GravityDive
                    There's no teamwork at all when the flags are like five feet away from each other. I say that big maps are they best, and that's why most server run them.

-GravityDive
                    couldn't have put it better myself m8

Comment

Originally posted by GravityDive

-GravityDive
                      Actually most servers run them because everyone wonders around randomly in pubs, and 64 people will make it feel populated.

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                      Yes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by mohammed hussein
                        But why the most popular 64 player servers are infantry only then! Those foolish jalabad and karkand! how shameful
                        I kinda agree with you, but same rules as always apply: Noobs and other players who just can't play like big maps because they are more free and less demanding. Those who are looking for challenge play small maps.

It's sad how there are so few 16p map servers running. And Once again it's the evil ROE... Because 16p maps have max tickets set at 100 it's impossible to have big fights. But well, most of the BF2 population are just casual players who play more or less too much in wrong servers and dislike sweating in a small map in tough company. After a few tight, but so great rounds at least I do feel myself physically exhausted.
                        Very true.

This game was designed for 16p more or less competitive play. I don't mean clan play, but for people who have brains and who love fps and play to win. Bigger maps were added to make the game sell better, but then EA realized 90% of the players were not die-hard fps players but casual noobs hunting unlocks. And out of the window goes all the plans of actual developers who would rather make a game for small group of ambitious gamers than masses of noobs.

There are not many things I hate more than game developers who actually listen to whining noobs who'd just deserve to get owned.

Comment

Thats why everybody should download BF2 DM

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg
                            Thats why everybody should download BF2 DM
                            Well it lacks all the tactics, but is still great!

Wonder how many here actually know what playing this game means? Like being in a squad which crushes everything set on it's way or a clan match which end up 1-0 or even better, draw. Where every single ticket is count and every single bullet is shot with fury and every conquered flag feels like winning the entire tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
                              I kinda agree with you, but same rules as always apply: Noobs and other players who just can't play like big maps because they are more free and less demanding. Those who are looking for challenge play small maps.

It's sad how there are so few 16p map servers running. And Once again it's the evil ROE... Because 16p maps have max tickets set at 100 it's impossible to have big fights. But well, most of the BF2 population are just casual players who play more or less too much in wrong servers and dislike sweating in a small map in tough company. After a few tight, but so great rounds at least I do feel myself physically exhausted.
                              Very true.

This game was designed for 16p more or less competitive play. I don't mean clan play, but for people who have brains and who love fps and play to win. Bigger maps were added to make the game sell better, but then EA realized 90% of the players were not die-hard fps players but casual noobs hunting unlocks. And out of the window goes all the plans of actual developers who would rather make a game for small group of ambitious gamers than masses of noobs.

There are not many things I hate more than game developers who actually listen to whining noobs who'd just deserve to get owned.

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read.

Comment

Working...
                              X