Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone notice kills not counting or extra deaths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmericanDad
    replied
    Re: anyone notice kills not counting or extra deaths?

As usual there's already a thread about this

Leave a comment:

• « R²» HKS
    Guest replied

Originally posted by bigpappa
    i have seen it before, but sometimes the other way around. like it says u were killed but you weren't. but you stats say u have been killed. kinda messed up.
    Yup noticed this exact thing before. Says your killed but your still running around.

Leave a comment:

• redrider
    Guest replied

I have seen it go both ways also. The most messed up one was when I got a message that told me I was punished for 2 team kills. I got the message right after I joined a server in the middle of the round. I hadnt even seen anyone else on the server yet. Bummer. . . . . . . .Red

Leave a comment:

• AlexIsUber
    replied

Or is it maybe u look at your deaths when u where killed but your 10 seconds haven't counted down yet because a death counts after u spawn from previous death. I used to look at scores and be like YEAH!! didn't count death lol but then i spawn and bah i get it :P

Leave a comment:

• imported_bigpappa
    replied

i have seen it before, but sometimes the other way around. like it says u were killed but you weren't. but you stats say u have been killed. kinda messed up.

Leave a comment:

• anyone notice kills not counting or extra deaths?

i was on a server lastnight playing wake. a jet took me out while i was in a boat. i respawn and jump on AA, he comes by and one shot hits him and he kills me. i respawn and jump back on the AA, he comes by and i take him out over the water. i get the message you killed XXXXX. so a little while later i look to see how he's doing and i see 10/0 when i killed him it did count.

same night i get on a server and spawn, i haven't moved and i check my ping. well it shows i've been killed already i spawned in at 0/2

i've noticed it quite a few times but it's 0/1 most of the time. but i never noticed it not counting a death for someone i killed before. i guess if he wasn't 10/0 i would of never noticed.

before someones say he was revived. he was in a jet up high over the water on wake. i was on the spawn island with the AA

just one more bug.
Working...
X