Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM in a mess with teamspeak! HElp!

I ahve microphone installed ,
    but i do not no what to download to use tamspeak, will somoentell me what to do
    i no there are thing like ip adress and everything
    im confused because i have no clue waht to do now
    help
    please
    thank you

Re: IM in a mess with teamspeak! HElp!

The largest and oldest TeamSpeak site. Follow TeamSpeak news, read the FAQs, and get hosting and server information.

You need the CLIENT and not the server.

Comment

do i download it and than add the ip or soemthing

Comment

Use general common sense.

Download it.

Install it.

Look at it. When you are looking at it, you will be able to ask specific questions and we can better help you. You can also find general Teamspeak guides across the internet by searching either here or google. Read those guides, ask questions where you need to.

Here is a guide: http://clanservers.multiplay.co.uk/help/ts2_guide.htm

Comment

K, so where does the ip adres come in and how do i know what the server name is, and waht does cahnnel mean and how do i no the password + what is ip

Comment

Read and understand the guide.

People will give you an IP number of their server and you put it in the connection area. Because you can have more than one Team speak server you regular on, you can name them and keep them straight in your own head that way. You will know if you need a password because it won't let you in some of them and will ask you for a password. Once you have it, you can enter it in on the connection page for that specific server so you don't have to bother with it anymore.

Really focus on spelling and trying to form complete sentences. If you make any mistakes on an IP number or password, you are not going to get into any TS servers.

Simon

Comment

thx for all ure help i got it now

Comment

Working...
              X