Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots and LAN

Please hel!!!

is there ANY, absolutely ANY way at all, that one (say, me) can add bots to a LAN game...???

please, please, help me... :cry:

Re: Bots and LAN

Set the mode to "Co-op" and then pick the settings from there

Comment

What's the difference between co-op and playing SP with multiple people other than being able to adjust more settings?

Comment

Originally posted by blimsiang
        is there ANY, absolutely ANY way at all, that one (say, me) can add bots to a LAN game...???
        You can't add bots to a game in the default "conquest" mode. As Dan said, you must start the game in co-op mode which will let you select the number of human and bot players.

Originally posted by W_Parmenter
        What's the difference between co-op and playing SP with multiple people other than being able to adjust more settings?
        Not much. Just easier to set up and configure the game, adjust team ratio, bot numbers, and difficulty. No need to know the server ip and use an online account or do the workaround to get the server to show in the browser.

Comment

Well I like Co-op if i want to practice with some clan buddys for a quick game or something and the bots are harder it seems to me than the SP bots.

Comment

sorry im new but how do you make a coop game?? its not under my game mode list under multiplayer create game

Comment

Originally posted by baiter
              sorry im new but how do you make a coop game?? its not under my game mode list under multiplayer create game
              What version are you running? An official co-op mode didn't exist before patch 1.30. Also, if you have any user-created maps they may not support co-op mode. If the first map in your list doesn't support co-op you won't see the option in the drop-down box.

Comment

thank you very much!! i had the totalbf2 map pack installed which prevented it from being available. can anybody suggest a good coop map / map pack for multiplayer

Comment

Co-op is unranked, just so ya know.....

Comment

yea i just want some maps for me and my friend play coop with some bots on

Comment

Originally posted by [TBF2]Dan
                      Set the mode to "Co-op" and then pick the settings from there
                      Do insactly that and you'll be playing a lan game with bots.

Comment

I want to get bigger maps on Co-op, coz I'm stuck with the 16 player maps still and it sucks. Anyone knows anything on how to do that?

Comment

Hard Justice Baby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                            I want to get bigger maps on Co-op, coz I'm stuck with the 16 player maps still and it sucks. Anyone knows anything on how to do that?
                            Expanded maps for SP/co-op: http://files.filefront.com/Bf2SP6421.../fileinfo.html
                            More info on SP/co-op: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...ld.gamespy.com

Comment

Yes co-op is fun because u can add a lot of bots

Comment

Working...
                              X