Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

PC, PS2, or xbox games or w\e, anything but BF2

here are a few ss of GT4(PS2), I love that game(I took these my self)

I used to play HL2 and CSS but I unistalled em

Re: post your screenshots(any game except BF2)

sony sucks/wrong forum

Comment

sorry, but I deleted all my screenshots from Delta Force:Black Hawk Down. I really didnt have any good ones. Only some stupid promotion to 3-star, and thats about it.

Comment

Call of Duty 2 : This was in an all weapons TDM, I was a sniper the whole round.

MOHAA : This was in an all weapons classic TDM server, again, I was a sniper the whole round.

I'm not your average sniper. I'm actually charging the front lines like 95% of the time. I'm the same in BF2 aswell. My clan leader thought I was hacking before I flew by him in kills and he couldn't keep up.. so he started to spectate me.
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

ah destroyed village such a nice map, theres a mod for mohaa that gives you super jump and you can get onto the church roof not to mention other nice places that make it hard for people to shoot you back

Comment

The guy named "TYG3R" in most of my pics is my older bro

Comment

wowza more e-penises than a male strip bar.

Comment

I have a few cool COD 2 ones..

Comment

my last major boss in DS2,

Comment

those GT4 shots are not from PS2.. is it? that can't be game play..

Comment

nah they screen shots from the preview/review sets

Comment

Originally posted by nebadon2025
                        those GT4 shots are not from PS2.. is it? that can't be game play..
                        Gran Turismo games have always been ahead of their time. Because the developers are so insane they built an insanely insane engine? No. Because the engine has a hell of a lot less to render than your average game. Games like GTA for example are drawing way much more with so much more going on in the background, hence the lesser graphics.

Comment

Comment

I like the purple one and the skylines look awesome, btw I took those screenshots in GT4's photo mode, there are two photo modes, 1 is: you save ur replay and watch it, while watching u can pause and take a pic of ur car from 64 different angles, the other mode is: you can selest a location, there are.......hmmm forgot how many locations, i havent played the game in a while coz I gave it to my friend for some time but anyways.......you select a location and you can move your car\camera around and position them in any way you want, one of the locations is grand canyon

heres a photo from grand canyon, i found this one on google

btw those COD screens look sweet

just fund this in my pics, its HL2 EP1(was gonna make a sig out of it)

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                              ah destroyed village such a nice map, theres a mod for mohaa that gives you super jump and you can get onto the church roof not to mention other nice places that make it hard for people to shoot you back

Haha yah MOHAA is the game with most mods I've ever seen. I never played in those servers much... didn't care for them much. I only really played Classic TDM All Weapons or Stalingrad FFA Sniper Only. I know any glitch/trick on any map. I hope you knew that you can get on the church roof with only one other person =P No mods needed. I've always wanted to make a video of everything I know but it would be like an hour long loool
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                              X