• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpl And 1.5

from CAL site:

CPL To Use CS 1.5 Jun 23, 03 - 3:50 PM
    Posted by Frank Nuccio More news [ Add Comment ]

The CPL announced today that Counter-Strike version 1.5 will be the version used during The Counter-Strike $200,000 Summer Championship. The ruleset was written in early January with the assumption a newer version would be ready by July 1st. The ruleset will be changed to reflect this.

..... i don't think we will see 1.6 very soon then.

Cpl And 1.5

from CAL site:

The CPL announced today that Counter-Strike version 1.5 will be the version used during The Counter-Strike $200,000 Summer Championship. The ruleset was written in early January with the assumption a newer version would be ready by July 1st. The ruleset will be changed to reflect this.

Comment

Cpl And 1.5

from CAL site:

Comment

Cpl And 1.5

from CAL site:

Comment

The CPL orginally had it posted that it would use 1.5 so a post was made on the CPL forums asking which would really be used and Frank said unless 1.6 comes out very soon it would be 1.5, and now he is officially saying its 1.5 so I wouldnt look for 1.6 until after the CPL, Id guess around August 10th.

Comment

The CPL orginally had it posted that it would use 1.5 so a post was made on the CPL forums asking which would really be used and Frank said unless 1.6 comes out very soon it would be 1.5, and now he is officially saying its 1.5 so I wouldnt look for 1.6 until after the CPL, Id guess around August 10th.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X