Hosting a ded server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting a ded server?

Am I able to Host a Dedicated BF2 Ranked server or is it limited only to non-ranked?

Bump, Anyone know ?

Re: Hosting a ded server?

ranked servers can only be hosted by 'trusted ea partners', so im guesing no.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
      ranked servers can only be hosted by 'trusted ea partners', so im guesing no.
      Argh, damn EA

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
        Argh, damn EA
        Don't blame Electronic Arts for this, because it's the same way with many First Person Shooters nowadays.

This keeps things fair.

It really doesn't cost that much to run a server, if you have a couple friends who are all willing to share the burden, as well as share in the fun of having one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
          Don't blame Electronic Arts for this, because it's the same way with many First Person Shooters nowadays.

This keeps things fair.

It really doesn't cost that much to run a server, if you have a couple friends who are all willing to share the burden, as well as share in the fun of having one.
          Someday ill get to be an admin...

64 man server I belive is as cheap as $2 a slot or was that $5 either way thats $128-$320 Maybe If I had a clan..or a job lol Im still in HS :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka

This keeps things fair.

Erm ET:QW anyone can have a stats tracked server.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
              Erm ET:QW anyone can have a stats tracked server.

great so 10 times as many 9 year old admin crybabies than bf2 that kick you when your better.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                great so 10 times as many 9 year old admin crybabies than bf2 that kick you when your better.
                just dont play on there server, how complicated is that to do?

Comment

We don't. We play BF2 because it's fair.

Comment

i dont i leave when i come across lame admin, however sitting down for an hour of bf2 only to change servers 10 times because you A: got in the chopper but they own it or B: got to close to a flag and get banned for not following rules i didnt even know about. or saying something with the word *** in it etc, and get banned for swearing lol. i got banned for saying noob once, perma banned.

Comment

Working...
                    X