Condition Zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with MikeJ.

I had never heard of Ritual Entertainment, and usually when I buy games the developer (whether it's VALVe, or Ritual) plays a large role in what I think of it.

Gearbox I had heard of, and I was waiting for CZ with a smile. Now, it's sort of.. if I have a grand oppurtunity (say.. winning the lottery) I might dish out the 30-50 bucks to buy it.

Right now I'm debating it.

Comment

I'm with MikeJ.

I had never heard of Ritual Entertainment, and usually when I buy games the developer (whether it's VALVe, or Ritual) plays a large role in what I think of it.

Gearbox I had heard of, and I was waiting for CZ with a smile. Now, it's sort of.. if I have a grand oppurtunity (say.. winning the lottery) I might dish out the 30-50 bucks to buy it.

Right now I'm debating it.

Comment

Exo wrote..
        I had heard of Heavy Metal FAKK before, but I didn't know who made it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how CZ is.

Comment

Exo wrote..
          I had heard of Heavy Metal FAKK before, but I didn't know who made it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how CZ is.

Comment

Exo wrote..

Comment

Exo wrote..

Comment

after seeing the HL2 video i have lost 90% of my interest for CZ. its basically turning into the average FPS with the CS title slapped on it so it will sell, from what i gather at least.

Comment

after seeing the HL2 video i have lost 90% of my interest for CZ. its basically turning into the average FPS with the CS title slapped on it so it will sell, from what i gather at least.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X