Condition Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condition Zero

CS 1.6 ... Half Life 2. They both will be great, but why isn't anyone caring about Condition Zero? This game looks really cool and if you like Counter-Strke you will love it. I just don't see much love for this game.

Will you buy it when it comes out?

Condition Zero

CS 1.6 ... Half Life 2. They both will be great, but why isn't anyone caring about Condition Zero? This game looks really cool and if you like Counter-Strke you will love it. I just don't see much love for this game.

Comment

Condition Zero

Comment

Condition Zero

Comment

You know why no one cares about Condition Zero anymore? Because of false release dates. So people started getting pissed off. Then when Half Life 2 was announced, Condition Zero became a thing of the past. And the fact that Half Life 2 looks nearly finished, people will also think that CZ is a thing of the past.

I'll still get CZ though, rest assured. No reason not to.

Comment

You know why no one cares about Condition Zero anymore? Because of false release dates. So people started getting pissed off. Then when Half Life 2 was announced, Condition Zero became a thing of the past. And the fact that Half Life 2 looks nearly finished, people will also think that CZ is a thing of the past.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I already have it preordered at Amazon.com. I'm waiting for it!

:mp5:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I found this out the hard way: If you live in Canada, never preorder anything, even from a Canadian site. When XBox Live was announced, I preorded a couple months before it came out. When it came out (November 15th), I had to wait three weeks for it to ship. Damn you Futureshop/Canada Post!

Comment

I found this out the hard way: If you live in Canada, never preorder anything, even from a Canadian site. When XBox Live was announced, I preorded a couple months before it came out. When it came out (November 15th), I had to wait three weeks for it to ship. Damn you Futureshop/Canada Post!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X