X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.Sasquatch
    Guest replied
    Re: Will you Buy BF2142?

oh yeah!! im so getting it! and if it sucks/i lag, ps3 is just months away!

Leave a comment:

• Seal
    Guest replied

Ofcourse, If I enjoy the beta with all its bugs I will definetly love the retail.

Leave a comment:

• Lt.JohnnyTesar
    Guest replied

No...Because i really love BF2 for its Realtime weapons and scenarios...I dont need another StarWars...

Leave a comment:

• solodude23
    Guest replied

I'm getting it purely for First Strike. Its more of a game than BF2142 is.

Leave a comment:

• TheDeltaStorm
    Guest replied

Its funny how people say "I have done the beta". You are not supposed to do the beta you are supposed to fix it. This is the problem with 2142. All people want to do is play the game. I dont think they care about fixing it. Thats whats going to make the game worse. If you only want to play it wait for the demo =). I will probably get it. Its only going to be $49.99 I think.

Leave a comment:

• NuclearRecord
    Guest replied

i know i will definatly be getting it. bf2 is already great

Leave a comment:

• Sweatbandman
    Guest replied

Originally posted by John Edmo
    Have Bomb Alaska for desert
    haha, medics are a thing of the past!! Cooks!!! they can revive you with the wonderful smell of the new large Pizza of your choice with a large coke! Now only £3.99!!! A Bargin!!!

What is ET:QW?

Leave a comment:

• Komet.nl
    Guest replied

Ingame ads + gameplay + sci-fi = No I won't buy it for 50/60.. Not even for 5 since I won't even play it anyway..

Leave a comment:

• John Edmo
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Sweatbandman
    If pizza hut released it, it would be better. Im sure they could programme better and be better with the community. We could have a "Pizza Bomb" instead of C4
    Have Bomb Alaska for desert

Leave a comment:

• LBC|Jester
    Guest replied

Im not buying this pile of crap mod, and I suggest others do the same. Save yourself the trouble!

Stay with BF2 until ET:QW arrives, a far more superior game than DICE could even make.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal-Souljah
    Guest replied

I've played the BETA, and really thats not the final game, im pretty sure it will turn out a pretty good game in the end if its tuned right etc.

I might get it. Im def getting Quake Wars because I know that will be a quality product.

Leave a comment:

• imported_dontlookback
    Guest replied

No because I played the beta at my friends house and this game will be 10x worse than BF2 and imo with all the problems bf2 has had, that is saying alot.

Leave a comment:

• Dibbly
    Guest replied

If pizza hut released it, it would be better. Im sure they could programme better and be better with the community. We could have a "Pizza Bomb" instead of C4
    the truth in that post made me laugh nice1

most people will buy becouse they are sheep and will follow the croud i say wait and see ill bet there will be a number of major patch releases before the end of the year to change the game massivley as the bad feedback happens

Leave a comment:

• Venomous
    Guest replied

Its not that great compared to BF2 ive done the beta....its just not right...

Leave a comment:

• Sweatbandman
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X