Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will you Buy BF2142?

Originally posted by Sweatbandman
    If pizza hut released it, it would be better. Im sure they could programme better and be better with the community. We could have a "Pizza Bomb" instead of C4
    Have Bomb Alaska for desert

Comment

Ingame ads + gameplay + sci-fi = No I won't buy it for 50/60.. Not even for 5 since I won't even play it anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
        Have Bomb Alaska for desert
        haha, medics are a thing of the past!! Cooks!!! they can revive you with the wonderful smell of the new large Pizza of your choice with a large coke! Now only £3.99!!! A Bargin!!!

What is ET:QW?

Comment

i know i will definatly be getting it. bf2 is already great

Comment

Its funny how people say "I have done the beta". You are not supposed to do the beta you are supposed to fix it. This is the problem with 2142. All people want to do is play the game. I dont think they care about fixing it. Thats whats going to make the game worse. If you only want to play it wait for the demo =). I will probably get it. Its only going to be $49.99 I think.

Comment

I'm getting it purely for First Strike. Its more of a game than BF2142 is.

Comment

No...Because i really love BF2 for its Realtime weapons and scenarios...I dont need another StarWars...

Comment

Ofcourse, If I enjoy the beta with all its bugs I will definetly love the retail.

Comment

oh yeah!! im so getting it! and if it sucks/i lag, ps3 is just months away!

Comment

Working...
                    X