Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mayflower
    replied
    Re: Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    I got my Veteran and Expert at the same time. I was just knifing for fun then the two message poped-up I was like.... oooookk

    Leave a comment:


  • ChrisFox71
    Guest replied
    Re: Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    Sometimes it takes a day or more, just be patient. Depending on the server and whatever else it takes to update at the EA servers. I've learned that myself from waiting to see some awards/medals/ribbons.
    By the way, congrads.

    Leave a comment:


  • barz26
    Guest replied
    Re: Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    I got mine in a chopper, i had 53 knife kills but didnt get it.
    went into another game, jumped ina blackhawk at the start of the round and got it:)

    Leave a comment:


  • badge353
    Guest replied
    Re: Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    You should get it...but if the servers are slow in sending in thier stats it may not register for awhile..When I got my 50th knife kill it did not give me the award. The next day I loaded up a server and as soon as I started playing it showed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • spitsfreeman
    Guest replied
    Re: Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    I think that you need another 7 kills IAR to get the vet knife badge like you did for the basic, to get the Expert Knife you need 100 global kills with the kinfe.

    Leave a comment:


  • IETK
    Guest started a topic Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    Not getting veteran knife badge after 50 kills

    I did search before posting this new thread and I found some related but they are before the requirements were changed so I ask; I have 58 kills and the basic knife badge I manage to get my 50th kill yesterday and no drumroll or veteran badge was issued then I noticed that the account servers were down, I rejoin a couple of hours later and I received the Valorous unit ribbon with the drumrolls and message in game, after that I started knifing everything that moved to see if my veteran badge would register but no luck, went to a different server got a couple of knife kiills and nothing, I ask if anyone knows what happened there.

    BTW while trying to get my basic knife badge I also got a purple heart.
Working...