Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mursht
    replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    I had this problem i used this



    Hope it helps u out..

    First press "Click to Find VX2.Betterinternet"

    Then after "Restore Policy"

    I did that in it fixed this problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • ConscriptVirus
    replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    yeah...u mite have a group of dirty viruses that respawn after u kill them...first make sure im right by scanning again and if the same viruses/spyware/adware keeps coming up then i would recommend a reformat

    or if u have another computer..use that one and look for fixes on the internet for each individual bad virus and when u r taking off the viruses on the other computer, make sure the internet is unplugged

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDeltaStorm
    Guest replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    Well you will have to reformat the computer. It will probably save you more time than looking and messing around with other programs.

    Leave a comment:


  • sammytheman
    Guest replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    Originally posted by JimPrime
    I had the same problem, which turned about that i had a virus messing up my pc, so i would prefere scanning ur pc with a spyware and virus scanner and reinstall the game
    Yes I have lots of spyware but the thing is I ran these programs:

    1. Ewido Malware
    2. Lavasoft Ad-Aware
    3. Spybot Search & Destroy

    But still I get pop-ups of ********!!! Does re-installing the game helps even though u still have viruses?

    Leave a comment:


  • imported_JimPrime
    Guest replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    I had the same problem, which turned about that i had a virus messing up my pc, so i would prefere scanning ur pc with a spyware and virus scanner and reinstall the game

    Leave a comment:


  • Føxx
    Guest replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    jup you need to be admin i had the same probleme

    Leave a comment:


  • ConscriptVirus
    replied
    Re: Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    first, r u actually an admin on ur computer? r u using the same windows account to play bf2? did u recently get a virus (some virues like the VX2 ones play around with ur registry and gives u this error)

    Leave a comment:


  • sammytheman
    Guest started a topic Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privelages

    I am keep on getting booted off servers ever since instaling 1.4 mod. I get "You have been kicked for 0 mins. Restriction:Inadequate O/S privelages." What the F*UCK is going on? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I tried both BF2 and BF2:SF
Working...