X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Culo
    Guest replied
    Re: Question about teabagging

If the player model was female maybe it would not seem soo umm GAY! Keep doing your little squats instead of advancing the enemy (which is me) and I'll just give you a double tap to the head!

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

Originally posted by PluckyX24
    That's no fun. You have to humiliate the guy. C4 will just make him disappear.
    well yea lol but it would be fun if u could blow up his body and have blood come up on his screen

ahhh Im going too far but anyways, i usually use one of the voice comands, a couple of times in a row

Leave a comment:

• Pluckyx24
    Guest replied

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
    just put some C4 on his body and finish him up:laugh:

I wish the game was that real:cry:
    That's no fun. You have to humiliate the guy. C4 will just make him disappear.

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

just put some C4 on his body and finish him up:laugh:

I wish the game was that real:cry:

Leave a comment:

• imported_[C*]Indest
    Guest replied

Teabagging is alot of fun - what is more fun is hunting down the guy that teabagged you and you teabag him, then wait for him to look for you and kill him (hopefully) then teabagh him again.

Leave a comment:

• RavenRealms
    Guest replied

Teabaggin is amazing. I do it to people who are bragging about their score.

Leave a comment:

• Pluckyx24
    Guest replied

It would be funny if you spam "Move it!" or "Go, go, go!" on top of a body.

Leave a comment:

• RavenRealms
    Guest replied

Originally posted by PluckyX24
    Also, when you play the radio messages by pressing Q, can dead enemies hear it? Just for dual annoyance.
    Yes they can hear it.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Bullet Magnet
    replied

If you're playing medic, don't forget to throw the medic bag on the victim first before the tea bag.

Leave a comment:

• 1uke1
    Guest replied

One time I got a whole APC fulled with guys with all the C4 I had! I was like ROFL!!! and then I tebegged the Dead APC!
    and then it blew up and killed you also, huh?

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
    Another good one is to stand over the dead guy's body, move your mouse slightly up and down, and press the page up key when you are done. Hopefully your guy will say Roger That or Okay, which are the funniest ones. Repeat if necessary, but say 'sorry' or something instead
    oh yea I say "thanks champ":laugh: or "no way man" :laugh: :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• JonnyMacFred102
    replied

Another good one is to stand over the dead guy's body, move your mouse slightly up and down, and press the page up key when you are done. Hopefully your guy will say Roger That or Okay, which are the funniest ones. Repeat if necessary, but say 'sorry' or something instead

Leave a comment:

• Pluckyx24
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
    I think the best thing to do is if you are support with a pkm, stand over hist body, hold down the fire button until it overheats, into his face. Make sure he sees you standing there motionless while your arm vibrates slightly, very unrealistically, firing all 71 shots before it overheats. Funniest thing ever. The slow sound of it makes it funny.

Alternatively, take out your knife, stand upright, and repeatedly click. It looks like the soldier is doing a twist with his torso, his right arm and left arm always move together.
    You've got some ways to torture wounded enemies. Sometimes for fun, I like to teabag my teammates.

Leave a comment:

• NYC
    Guest replied

Teabaggings great int it?

Leave a comment:

• EyeofG
    replied

Originally posted by Jay_C

My most indolgent teabag ever was when i was a sniper attempting to cap a flag i thought was completely deserted, then an assault guy comes round the corner with his G3. I do a strafed roll and nail him in the head twice before hes even pulled the trigger. I tea bagged him like hell lol.
    One time I got a whole APC fulled with guys with all the C4 I had! I was like ROFL!!! and then I tebegged the Dead APC!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X