• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lostinspace
    Guest replied
    Re: @ Indianscout, about ROE

Originally posted by IndianScout
    you cant limit class or weapons so yes that rule is a violation of the ROE
    ThanX you for this swift and public response about this issue Indianscout...

Leave a comment:

• Cigar_Man
    Guest replied

I would say "NO" only because of this:

2.3.1 Disallowed “In-House” Ranked Server Rules:

Server Administrators may not implement or enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles or other features of the game while playing on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the conditions of use are:

Now if the solo pilot TK's someone or hangs them out of bounds, then they are in violation of the ROE themselves if the server has the rule posted:

2.3.2 Allowed “In-House” Ranked Server Rules:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used.

(c) Players may not deliberately performing actions that hinder their own team (such as last-minute team-swapping to increase scores or statistics, excessive team-killing, destroying friendly vehicles, attacking team-mates,
    deliberately placing themselves in a situation so they cause another player to team-kill them, using a vehicle while being the Commander that prevents them from performing any Commander functions (jet, etc.) or placing vehicles to block their own runways.

NOTE - I only copied rules that pertained to the question. The full ROE is posted here.

Leave a comment:

• IndianScout
    Guest replied

you cant limit class or weapons so yes that rule is a violation of the ROE

Leave a comment:

• Eden
    Guest replied

Almost 80% sure that would be a yes. I'm fairly sure there is a rule in the ROE which states that your should not deliberatly do anything that would hinder your team, I would say solo choppering would fall under that rule.

Leave a comment:

• lostinspace
    Guest replied

ThanX for the tip, indeed I perhaps should have...

Although, I posted it here so everyone can see the answer...

Leave a comment:

• Komet.nl
    Guest replied

Good question I am curious on what to will say.. May Solo-Chopper Pilots be kicked or banned? Then why may people in a F-18 be still flying without the Co-Pilot it's the same?

Leave a comment:

• Liam.
    Guest replied

Try the PM feature or the EMAIL feature

Leave a comment:

• lostinspace
    Guest started a topic @ Indianscout, about ROE

@ Indianscout, about ROE

Simpel question, yes or no answer please...

"May a ranked server admin enforce a rule of no solo chopper..?"

(if no-one wants to gun on my team)

Working...
X