Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proper way to aim with Grenade Launcher?

TrenchDigger, the only people that say things like you have there are people that have hardly used the GL and have ****ty stats. And you are no exception.

As I have said previously. I don't mind the bouncing at short distances of the GL as I mainly used it for Long Rang and Mid Range anyway. I also don't mind the reduced blast radius, I agree it was just too powerful before. But why the **** did they have to reduce the rate / speed of fire so much. After 8000+ Kills altogether I'm not even going to bother getting used to it like it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
      TrenchDigger, the only people that say things like you have there are people that have hardly used the GL and have ****ty stats. And you are no exception.

As I have said previously. I don't mind the bouncing at short distances of the GL as I mainly used it for Long Rang and Mid Range anyway. I also don't mind the reduced blast radius, I agree it was just too powerful before. But why the **** did they have to reduce the rate / speed of fire so much. After 8000+ Kills altogether I'm not even going to bother getting used to it like it is now.

thats the best you can do? i was making a statement and you decide to flame me for it. i laugh at you. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by TrenchDigger
        thats the best you can do? i was making a statement and you decide to flame me for it. i laugh at you. Get a life.
        I responded to your post with what I belive to be the answer to why people are complaining about the nurfed GL. Sry to add a bit of a flame in there but felt it necessary to prove my point. I tried for a breif moment to find a way to say it with out causing offence, but failed. Every time I look at someone stats saying the GL is fine. They are **** and they have hardly used the GL. (Unless of course they are just a n00b tube hater)

Comment

I love using it when I dont have a G3. If its in close combat i just shoot it and use lead to finish off the enemy, same goes for medium range. its best used when you have the high ground.

Comment

yeh.....assaults pretty good

Comment

1.dont shoot at moving targets at more than 20 meters u wil miss.

2. practice with it. it may sound typical but after u fire at targets at different distances and trajectories for a while it will start to come naturally. the further away the target is the higher u aim.

3. if ur in cqb and u have to use it then aim for a wall directly behind them and make sure ur not too close because it will likely bounce back killing u.

Comment

Working...
              X