Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple Heart medal O_O

Originally posted by deviousbf2
    weird i got a lot of purple heart medals but in the BFHQ it says i only achieved 1 purple heart. At the top right it wrote- x1
    Well y's that?
    Well getting 1 purple heart is better than a million purple hearts!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by pYura

ps.: it wont show up that you had it couple of times...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
      I can't even imagine playing that bad. On my worst day, I haven't even come close to that.
      i agree.
      to get the purple nub award you really gotta suck. i could not get it if i tried.
      so if you have this award it is nothing to be proud of.
      i have almost 1000 hours now with bf2, i can go another 1000 more and i am pretty sure i wll never get pwned that bad.

Comment

I don't got a purple heart and I will never get one because I'm 2 1337

Comment

Well Im not leet but I dont have one and Ive never left a server to avoid it. Im geting carrier raped I hide out untill I can get away or the round ends, no sense making it easier for em by stickin your head into a chopper gun.

Funny the people who "intentionally" got one. Isnt that sorta "padding" a little? Get 5 kills, then intentionally get killed 20 times......sounds a little slick if ya ask me.....haha imagine getting reset for sucking....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShot
            i agree.
            to get the purple nub award you really gotta suck. i could not get it if i tried.
            so if you have this award it is nothing to be proud of.
            i have almost 1000 hours now with bf2, i can go another 1000 more and i am pretty sure i wll never get pwned that bad.
            Yea .. when you install the game and you join into a server for the first time with graphical setup wrong, you dont know the keys of the game it's quite simply to achieve that.

I'm proud to have that medal because my Stat's page will be more colored than yours..

Comment

Its a way of saying you suck.

Comment

I'm proud to suck ..

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
                  I'm proud to suck ..
                  suck at wat excatly:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                    suck at wat excatly:laugh:
                    Ehm .. your question is too personal..

Comment

i havent got it yet...so i suppose thats good.

Comment

The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to any member of an Armed Force who, while serving with the U.S. Armed Services after 5 April 1917, has been wounded or killed, or who has died or may hereafter die after being wounded;

(1) In any action against an enemy of the United States;

(2) In any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged;

(3) While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party;

(4) As a result of an act of any such enemy of opposing armed forces;

(5) As the result of an act of any hostile foreign force;

(6) After 28 March 1973, as a result of an international terrorist attack against the United States or a foreign nation friendly to the United States, recognized as such an attack by the Secretary of the department concerned, or jointly by the Secretaries of the departments concerned if persons from more than one department are wounded in the attack; or,

(7) After 28 March 1973, as a result of military operations, while serving outside the territory of the United States as part of a peacekeeping force.

(8) After 7 December 1941, by weapon fire while directly engaged in armed conflict, regardless of the fire causing the wound.

(9) While held as a prisoner of war or while being taken captive.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                          Atleast it isnt realistic or u would get one everytime u died.
                          exactly, and you would also even get it virtually everytime you were injured in service under the usmc!

adam

Comment

lol when i first got it i thought it was the best medal lol

Originally posted by deviousbf2
                            weird i got a lot of purple heart medals but in the BFHQ it says i only achieved 1 purple heart. At the top right it wrote- x1
                            Well y's that?
                            Well getting 1 purple heart is better than a million purple hearts!
                            The X2 medals work look on my bf2s stats i have 2 good conduct medal awards but I dont know why they dont count the purple hearts but i guess its another bug

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                              but I dont know why they dont count the purple hearts but i guess its another bug
                              i am guessing that thats one bug a lot of top players dont want dice to fix eh!

adam

Comment

heh I was having an really bad round one time, and decided to go the Purple Heart.

It's not as easy as it looks!!! Resist the tempation to fire back

Comment

Working...
                                X